I would like to have an email signature with company info etc attached to my business email accounts that are sent from my BlackBerry Passport. Any apps out there that will work?

I have hotmail/outlook accounts however I want to make a pro sig for my email accounts that are hosted. Thanks. What do you yourself do?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 06:33 PM
    Why don't you replace the typical Carrier information at the bottom with information of your choice, probably unable to include a logo though?
    03-26-15 06:42 PM
    It's the logo part that I am concerned about. If I was on a desktop I would just configure with outlook. I want a logo etc sent from my passport

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 06:44 PM
    Yes, you can replace the carrier information with your professional email signature. You cannot add a logo or Facebook, Twitter, etc. Icons. In the Hub go into Settings - Email Accounts - Auto Signature.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    03-26-15 06:50 PM
    Yes, you can replace the carrier information with your professional email signature. You cannot add a logo or Facebook, Twitter, etc. Icons. In the Hub go into Settings - Email Accounts - Auto Signature.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    That's what I figured. There is no app that would allow the adding of a logo is there?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 06:53 PM
    The best email signatures should append what your account's pre-set signature already provides. It shouldn't promote which platform you're using, nor should it advertise. The recipient really doesn't care.

Beyond your pre-built default signature.... if you're inititiating or replying via your mobile device, all the signature should state is something akin to "Composed via my mobile device".

That allows your respondents to know that you replied in the field via mobile, and to not necessarily expect an immediate in depth response. Or at the very least, an immediate response shouldn't be expected to be a very detailed response.

Nobody gives a squirrel's tale about which device you're using. The sig should represent whether you're in the field or in the office. That's pretty much it.

Via Tapatalk
    03-26-15 07:02 PM
    The best email signatures should append what your account's pre-set signature already provides. It shouldn't promote which platform you're using, nor should it advertise. The recipient really doesn't care.

Beyond your pre-built default signature.... if you're inititiating or replying via your mobile device, all the signature should state is something akin to "Composed via my mobile device".

That allows your respondents to know that you replied in the field via mobile, and to not necessarily expect an immediate in depth response. Or at the very least, an immediate response shouldn't be expected to be a very detailed response.

Nobody gives a squirrel's tale about which device you're using. The sig should represent whether you're in the field or in the office. That's pretty much it.

Via Tapatalk
    I won't show my device on my email accounts. However I deal with many suppliers as I am a custom greenhouse contractor. I always find that company info such as their name and contact number is benificial. I like how you implied that clients would be aware that I replied via mobile in the field and shouldn't expect a detailed response.

Definitely like how you suggest the distinguishing of a mobile vs office response. Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    03-26-15 07:10 PM
    It's the logo part that I am concerned about. If I was on a desktop I would just configure with outlook. I want a logo etc sent from my passport

Posted via CB10
    Has anyone tried a HTML img tag linking to your logo on some server? If you and the other person are using HTML-enabled email, that should work. All they need to do is enabling the loading of images (one click, if not already loading automatically).

I'm enjoying my Friday lunchbreak right now, might try later... :-)

  Passposted while waiting for the Zzzzzlider....  
    03-26-15 10:39 PM