Does anyone US T-Mobile have the "Email Setup Icon"? I have the "Manage Internet Email" icon but it's my understanding there is a different one that allows you to do fancy things like edit your Email Signature from your device, etc etc... But I dont think T-Mobile pushes it out to it's customers.
    10-25-09 12:26 AM
    Does anyone US T-Mobile have the "Email Setup Icon"? I have the "Manage Internet Email" icon but it's my understanding there is a different one that allows you to do fancy things like edit your Email Signature from your device, etc etc... But I dont think T-Mobile pushes it out to it's customers.
    I have the Set Up Interet Email icon. I can add signatures to my email accts. from my device.
    10-25-09 12:35 AM
    I have the Set Up Interet Email icon. I can add signatures to my email accts. from my device.

Ah man, what the eff... What OS version you running?
    10-25-09 12:38 AM
    Ah man, what the eff... What OS version you running?
    10 char
    10-25-09 12:55 AM
    BES or BIS?
    10-25-09 09:39 AM
    Log on to your BIS from a computer and re-send service books from there.
    Also, on your phone go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>
    hit menu and select register now

After you do those two things do a battery pull for good measure.
    10-25-09 12:22 PM
    Log on to your BIS from a computer and re-send service books from there.
    Also, on your phone go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>
    hit menu and select register now

After you do those two things do a battery pull for good measure.
    Can't tell you how many times I've done this.... In all honesty, I dont believe T-Mo pushes this option. We have the "Manage Internet Email" which is basically just a WAP shortcut. I'm assuming that's most likely Service Book based and will be pushed out with the the official T-Mo 5.0 rollout. I believe its going to be required to set-up Gmail Contact Sync, among other things.....

We Shall See
    10-26-09 04:47 AM
    I think they are all WAP shortcuts, but the content may differ depending on version of BIS
    10-26-09 06:11 AM
    I think starting with OS 5 they're thick clients, or actual apps that run from the phone. If you look in the Java Folder for most OS 5 software installations you'll see "BISThickClient.alx" but for the life of me I can't get it install on my phone. Says its not compatible with my device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 06:20 AM
    Hmmm, interesting Rizzo - thanks for the correction :-)
    10-26-09 06:34 AM
    Keep in mind, I'm not saying I'm right.... Just stuff I've observed....
    10-26-09 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD