Hi. Sorry if I'm repeating but I couldn't find the answer. I don't fully understand email reconciliation. When I delete a message on my handheld it prompts me if I want to delete from inbox as well. There is the option "reconcile now." What does this mean. There is also the option of choosing "mailbox" or "handheld" in case of a conflict. What does this mean? What is a conflict? If I am on my PC and delete an email is it possible to have it delete on my handheld too? I know this is basic but I can't find it in the manual. Thanks for your help.
    06-30-08 10:44 PM
    Hi. Sorry if I'm repeating but I couldn't find the answer. I don't fully understand email reconciliation. When I delete a message on my handheld it prompts me if I want to delete from inbox as well. There is the option "reconcile now." What does this mean. There is also the option of choosing "mailbox" or "handheld" in case of a conflict. What does this mean? What is a conflict? If I am on my PC and delete an email is it possible to have it delete on my handheld too? I know this is basic but I can't find it in the manual. Thanks for your help.

Read this:

With a BlackBerry, how do I reconcile my email, calendar, and other data? - Knowledge Base
    07-01-08 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD