So I was going to call AT&T but they are "experiencing higher than normal wait times, your current wait is 49 minutes", so yeah.

Anyway, questions is. I'm heading overseas next Wednesday, and I am taking my berry with me. I will keep my phone active so I can make/receive calls, but i'm not to hot about having all of my emails active. For work, i often am CC'd on emails and it really bumps up my MB Per month (i have unlimited, but overseas you have to pay extra per kilobyte).

I made an email address that I am only giving to my family and for emergency reasons, and I only wish to receive emails from that email on my BlackBerry, not anything else. Is there a way to temporarily disable certain email addresses on your BB without removing them?
    04-06-08 06:16 PM
    If you log into the BIS site, and if you don't have any filters set up for the email, you can set the email to "Do not forward if no filter exists."
    04-06-08 06:24 PM
    Ok, so I made it that nothing forwards to my device unless the "From" field contains a certain password that I will give to family and friends.

Now, what happens to the rest of the messages that don't get forwarded? Is there a way to keep those so I can review them when I return?
    Last edited by nextgates; 04-06-08 at 06:34 PM.
    04-06-08 06:26 PM
    Dunno, I've never used email in this manner before myself.
    04-06-08 06:38 PM
    I really don't care about my Comcast email because if it doesn't forward to my device it will just sit on my Outook inbox, but I am worried about messages to my @att.blackberry.net because if they dont' forward to my device, where can I check them later?

Anyone have any creative ideas?
    04-06-08 06:48 PM
    I don't think you can.
    04-06-08 06:50 PM
    Forward them to your comcast email?

Also you are able to get the International BB plan. I believe it's $64.99. Are you on BIS or BES?
    04-06-08 07:24 PM
    I am on BIS.
    04-06-08 07:28 PM
    How do I remove the email folders I have on my curve so I can give it to my wife with her own email addresses on it? feel free to im me or PIN me at 304ED3DD
    Thanks in advance
    Jim
    12-12-08 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD