I have several different work email accounts that i manage under one domain name. I wanted to know if there is a way to reply to and email that come to my [email protected] account with say my personal account, [email protected].

Currently, when I click on an email that came into the info@ box, and hit reply it doesn't let me change the "sent using:" box at the top.

just wondering if you can open this up.
    10-27-11 09:14 PM
    Set the "reply to" config for the info@... account to be kyle@...

How many accounts on your phone? Both of these? Or just one?
    10-27-11 09:17 PM
    Yes, both are on my phone.
    10-27-11 09:25 PM
    Didn't work...I'm not trying to give the person an option to reply back to me. I'm pretty much using the info@ account as a read-only file...people can send it to info@, but I want all my replies to come from kyle@
    10-27-11 10:24 PM
    On the BlackBerry itself, if you are replying to an email, you cannot change the "From" address. If you are forwarding, you can change it.
    southlander likes this.
    10-28-11 06:10 AM
    Hello, here is the way I do it.

When you want to reply choose forward, like was mentioned above and instead Fw: before message subject write Re: and choose with which account you will like to reply.
    I don't know why RIM makes difference between replying and forwarding messages in terms choosing from which account you will like to reply or forward.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by herol; 10-28-11 at 02:30 PM.
    stillzmatik likes this.
    10-28-11 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD