I dont know if its something in my settings that is messed up or if its a AT&T problem or a RIM problem or maybe even an AOL problem...I am having problems getting my email...the only email account i have set up on my curve is my AOL account. Either i dnt get my email at all or it is very delayed....please help!!!
    02-22-08 04:05 PM
    hmmm...
    1. can u connect to the internet?
    2. im assuming your trying to get your email pushed to your device and its been set up. (BIS personal email setup... either on the device or ATT BB site)
    3. can u send aol emails from the device? is your prob only with receiving?

.... try this if everything seems ok...
    1. log into aol email acct from your pc... http://mail.aol.com
    2. click settings
    3. click display settings
    4. select the show a unified mailbox check box and click save.

retest your email and see if you get em on your berry... let us know
    02-22-08 04:13 PM
    You can also try logging into your carrier's BIS web site and resending your service books. Also try taking out the battery while the BB is turned on for a few seconds, then put it back in.
    02-22-08 04:26 PM
    You can also try logging into your carrier's BIS web site and resending your service books. Also try taking out the battery while the BB is turned on for a few seconds, then put it back in.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hello everyone!

I am new to the BB world and just realized I haven't been receiving my email yesterday or today. I did a battery pull and also re-sent my service books. It says it could take 20 minutes to receive emails.

My question is this: Is it typical to have to do a battery pull? I have been reading these forums the last several days and it seems like this is a standard thing when owning a BB. Just curious.

By the way...I love the thing. I feel like I rarely need my laptop anymore.[/FONT]

Great forum with a wealth of information...thank you!
    03-03-08 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD