Ok, so my friend and I were emailing eachother yesterday and I was using my @tmo.blackberry.net email address. Well, I've gotten 150+ "replies" back from her. I did a battery pull and it didn't clear this up. Why would this happen?
    02-26-08 09:15 AM
    Might be a problem on her end. Did you tell her? If her computer/phone wasn't responding too quick she might do what many do: click,click,click,click,click,click,click... It's all scripted to send on click, it's just loading the confirmation page for her.
    02-26-08 01:28 PM
    Well, after about 180 emails...they finally stopped. i asked her about whether or not she had messages in her outbox, etc..she said no. That was really weird. it seemed to be happening with one message from our email conversations. Thanks for replying Adlen.
    02-26-08 01:34 PM
    Well, after about 180 emails...they finally stopped. i asked her about whether or not she had messages in her outbox, etc..she said no. That was really weird. it seemed to be happening with one message from our email conversations. Thanks for replying Adlen.
    No probs. Well I'm stumped. All I can say now is call T-Mo and ask them.
    02-26-08 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD