Second time this has happened. I go to open an email, and the little mail icon changes to open but it doesn't open the mail. Last time this happened I had to remove the battery, is this normal? I googled it and found nothing.
    07-29-09 07:16 PM
    Just an email or is there an attachment? Also if it works fine for awhile after you remove the battery, then you're low on memory...
    07-29-09 07:18 PM
    Just an email or is there an attachment? Also if it works fine for awhile after you remove the battery, then you're low on memory...
    email itself, not the attachment. is there a limit to the number of emails? There's probably about 2000 of them, is that a lot?
    07-29-09 07:23 PM
    Also if it works fine for awhile after you remove the battery, then you're low on memory...
    how do i tell it to use the 8gb memory card for everything?
    07-29-09 07:25 PM
    Yes, that's alot. The storage of emails depends on device memory. Do you really need that many on there? Why not a PC or server?
    07-29-09 07:26 PM
    how do i tell it to use the 8gb memory card for everything?
    You can't, the media card is for ringtones, music, pictures, etc. Everything else is executed in device memory...
    07-29-09 07:27 PM
    Yes, that's alot. The storage of emails depends on device memory. Do you really need that many on there? Why not a PC or server?
    no, that's just from a month. Says I have 9441552 free, roughly 9.5 mb.
    07-29-09 07:32 PM
    alright i'll clear some emails off. Deleting Garmin GPS wiped 1mb alone. Good thing I didn't buy the program.
    07-29-09 07:40 PM
    You are low on memory, if that number gets below 12,xxx,xxx memory cleaner will automatically kick in and the first things to go are emails, call logs, SMS's. It does this to free up memory. What OS are you running? Go to Options >About. It will be 4.3.0 or 4.5.0
    07-29-09 07:42 PM
    similar scenario to low virtual memory.... make it a habit to:
    1. backup stuff on your computer
    2. delete expired mails and/or sms

there's 24hrs in a day, u can simply delete stuff while u're commuting from point A to point B.
    07-29-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD