I have BerryBuzz 2.0 and just today my LED light for e-mails keeps flashing, even after I've read/deleted the emails. I've reset my device multiple times and it still occurs. I've ever turned off the custom LED for emails in berrybuzz and it still persists. I don't know if this has anything to do with the recent gmail plugin that crackberry posted on their blog, as I downloaded that recently. But if anyone knows how to fix this, please help!
    08-24-09 09:46 AM
    I believe it has to do with the gmail plugin as another member is experiencing the same thing after downloading it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/g-ma...rybuzz-300681/

I'm not too sure what the solution would be. Perhaps you could try emailing BerryBuzz Support and see if they have one. It sounds like BerryBuzz may not be compatible with the new plugin at this moment.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-24-09 at 10:01 AM.
    08-24-09 09:58 AM
    I am kind of confused .
    anyway, good luck to u.
    08-24-09 10:43 AM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    08-24-09 11:00 AM
    After looking at the settings for BerryBuzz, I think I found a solution to this problem.

Go into BerryBuzz in your options menu and scroll all the way down to where it says "Settings". Open that and go down to the setting "Clear LED for Messages on" and change to "First Trackball/Keyboard Activity".

Hopefully that will work for you.
    08-25-09 10:12 AM
    Have you been using a different theme than the default?
    This happened to me when my custom theme had email shortcuts on the main screen, but did not go through the "official" mail icon.

I could read my mail, but it did not count as being read, according to BerryBuzz anyway.
    08-25-09 10:31 AM
    After looking at the settings for BerryBuzz, I think I found a solution to this problem.

Go into BerryBuzz in your options menu and scroll all the way down to where it says "Settings". Open that and go down to the setting "Clear LED for Messages on" and change to "First Trackball/Keyboard Activity".

Hopefully that will work for you.
    I was the one who started the previous thread regarding this problem, and KasiCatastrophe was correct that the way to fix it is to change the BerryBuzz settings for shutting off the LED. That has seemed to work just fine for me. I just wish I had thought of it first!!
    08-25-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD