I recently did an OS update to my Curve 8530 and I wasn't getting emails so I had to a lot of stuff to get that work. In such process, I re-added all my email accounts to my BIS account.

When I resent my service books, I got all my accounts successfully set up except two of them, my Hotmail and my Live account which as you know are from Microsoft.

For those two accounts I get a message saying Action Required: Leave Messages on the server. I do not have any of those email accounts connected in outlook. Aside from that, the orange icon which used to show up on the Email account icon, does not show up anymore.

I know its really stupid thing of me mentioning the icon thing but previously all I used to do is resend my service books and voila, I will get my icon back and no message saying I need to leave a copy of messages on the server.

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this?
    08-22-10 10:45 PM
    Pretty sure somebody will know how to. Try setting it up from your carrier's BIS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 08:31 AM
    Try deleting the setup thru the BIS and then re-setting it up, that might do the trick.
    08-23-10 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD