Hey,

I have a server set up with windows 2003 SBS and blackberry enterprise server installed on that Ive set it up so all of my staff receives emails from Outlook 2003 and on there Blackberrys, Ive also set it up so it prompts them as to whether they want to delete it from just the handheld or from both mailbox and handheld, But when they select mailbox and handheld it only deletes it from the handheld is there something I'm missing on either the phone or BES??
    almost forgot to say that they recieve emails fine and can delete them fine from there handheld i just want it so they will delete from the outlook 2003 inbox as well when they select delete from mailbox and handheld on their blackberrys
    thanks for any help
    Last edited by Pardu; 01-27-09 at 11:01 AM.
    01-27-09 10:58 AM
    It sounds like on the Outlook side, it's set to leave messages on the server, and will only delete when deleted from Outlook. I believe that you need to change the Outlook settings for these users. JMO

claire
    01-27-09 11:04 AM
    any idea on where to find these settings in outlook? i can't seem to find them
    but thank you claire i will keep looking
    01-27-09 11:11 AM
    tools>accounts>properties>advanced

claire
    01-27-09 11:34 AM
    thanks ikll give that a try when i head over there

can anyone think of anything else that might be usefull

Thanks again claire
    01-27-09 11:46 AM
    is wireless reconcile on?
    01-27-09 11:48 AM
    yes it is i think claire might be right havent been over there yet so ill have to try it out
    01-27-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD