Hey guys... I'm not new to blackberry's but my situation just arrised that I need this feature. I'm trying to figoure out why the only way to be able to sort your emails that are pushed into your inbox is by having a BES... In lets say yahoo or gmail you are able to put diff things in dif Sub Folders... Why is it that on blackberry's you cant manually make sub folders to put different types of emails into them to sort them like from a business stand point lets say Payed invoices that are attached in emails and unpayed new ones ... I don't mind manually doing it just I have been searching and it seems a BES is the only solution to get what im somewhat looking for... Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    01-08-09 08:45 PM
    BIS doesn't support folders.
    01-08-09 08:47 PM
    Alright anyone have any answers seeing how the guy above me didn't give any advice for what im looking for... anyways thanks for telling me that dude I thought it said bes could do that. Oh Sun I live in Troy hahah if you live in Detroit we are right by eachother :P
    01-08-09 08:51 PM
    Well I guess I don't quite understand why someone would even bother posting BES doesn't do that and I was pointing out I still needed help so people knew... I am looking for advice and I am happy he told me that BES doesn't do the things i was looking for it to do because I didn't know that So not sure how it was rude but sorry lol
    01-08-09 09:01 PM
    He said BIS doesnt support it.
    01-08-09 09:03 PM
    Alright i will just keep on searching
    01-08-09 09:04 PM
    I would think if you have documents you want to have on your device, they would be better suited stored on a media card, then using Docs2Go, or a 3rd party software to read them...
    01-08-09 09:10 PM
    Well see the issue is that we get like 200 emails a day with invoices and memos etc and I was hoping their was a simple way to make a folder and just move lets say all the emails with memos into a folder etc basically like sort them
    01-08-09 09:12 PM
    Yeah, there really isn't any sort of management software I know for your situation. Though it is best that documents are stored on a microSD/media card rather than on the device taking up space.
    01-08-09 09:15 PM
    I don't understand how no one has needed what im talking about xD I would think people would love to be able to have sub folders to sort their emails and stuff you know
    01-08-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD