I am having my work emails forwarded to my personal address and I was wondering if there is a way to reply to them as if they were coming from that same work address instead of my personal address. Been looking for answers but came up dry so far. I don't want every email to appear from that address, just select ones. Any solutions for that?

Thanks in advance!
    04-11-10 05:03 PM
    Are you looking to do this entirely from your blackberry or from another PC with Outlook or other email app?
    04-11-10 05:32 PM
    From blackberry only. I suppose being able to do it from PC would be nice, but not necessary.
    04-11-10 05:50 PM
    To my knowledge you can only reply from the same account that received the message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 05:55 PM
    You have 2 options:

1. Look for the OTA for the program called "Reply As New". There's also a similar program on AppWorld but I forgot the name. Both are free. Both allow you to reply to an email message using the account of your choice. Unfortunately, half the time the original message isn't included in the reply; only the header of the original message is included.

2. Instead of using Reply, choose Forward. You have the option of forwarding the email message using the account of your choice. However, you need to edit the subject line from "Fw: ..." to "Re: ...". Also, you have to re-enter your recipient's email address. This is sort of a hassle.

So unfortunately, both options are kind of sloppy...
    04-11-10 06:13 PM
    @mmmike - I didn't realize you could chose the account for forwarded mail. Thanks for the tip.

04-11-10 08:47 PM
    You can setup your @BlackBerry.net email address.. Forward your mail to that and then in the mail settings for that account change the "reply-to" address to your work email and that will do it.

04-11-10 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD