Hey everyone, first post!
    I recently got a Blackberry and love it, except for one problem.
    I have three email accounts (2 gmail, 1 school). I have one of the gmail and the school one forwarded into the other gmail account. On my blackberry, I receive all the emails from all the accounts, but I need to setup each individual email to be able to send emails from the separate accounts. What often happens is that one email is sent to my school address, so I end up getting two copies, one in the school mailbox and one in the gmail mailbox where they are all forwarded to. Is there a way to keep receiving all my emails, be able to send mail from all my addresses, but not have the duplicate copies come through?
    Thanks!
    01-09-10 12:31 PM
    You have 3 email accounts: Gmail1, Gmail2, and School. Use the Email setup wizard to set up three inboxes on your BlackBerry. Then stop forwarding Gmail1 and School to Gmail2 and you'll eliminate the duplicate messages.
    01-09-10 03:41 PM
    You have 3 email accounts: Gmail1, Gmail2, and School. Use the Email setup wizard to set up three inboxes on your BlackBerry. Then stop forwarding Gmail1 and School to Gmail2 and you'll eliminate the duplicate messages.
    But won't this then stop forwarding the messages to the gmail mailbox on the computer? I'd still like to receive messages in one place.
    01-09-10 10:17 PM
    The Messages Folder already gives you the capability to have all your messages in one place. You can use it and hide the individual inboxes if you want to save Home Screen space.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 10:22 PM
    I meant, I'd like to access my one gmail account on a computer and still have my email addresses forwarded to that account, while also having them forwarded to my blackberry, but not having 2-3 copies in my blackberry.
    01-09-10 10:59 PM
    There's no way to do what you're asking. When the email is forwarded to your gmail account it sees it as a new message to send to your bb even though you've already received that message from another account. You'll have to stop forwarding in order to avoid duplicates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD