Hello all,
    I've got a Storm 9530 and I'm pretty new to it! I tried searching for an answer to my question and did not see anything.
    I'm a sales rep for 3 different product lines/companies and I would love to be able to create email folders for each of the companies so that I could file a given email in the specific company folder. This would allow me to quickly find something instead of scrolling through dozens of emails. I use Microsoft Outlook and can break emails down and file them under a variety of folders. Is this possible on this great little machine?

Thanks for all of the knowledge.

Bigguyoak
    10-16-09 12:28 PM
    You can only use folders with BES mail. You would create the folders on your owrk PC and they get sych'd to the BB. Then you can file emails in the folders. There is no option for folders using BIS.
    10-16-09 12:40 PM
    I'm assuming you have them emailing you through 3 different email addresses. If so, your emails are already being sorted. Go to the icon associated with your email address and open your messages there. It will only be emails sent to that address.
    10-16-09 02:04 PM
    The emails are coming to me from 3 different addresses, but I receive them on only 1 address. I've been dealing with these companies for over 15 years, I can't change now!
    Maybe it just can't be done?
    Thanks,
    'oak
    10-16-09 06:35 PM
    So you have one email address goign to your blackberry or three? IF all 3 then my suggestion on how to access them will work just fine.
    10-16-09 09:28 PM
    If they're all coming in to 1 email address then it can't be done with the BB software. This app says it can file emails in folders.

e-Mobile Email - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

It's a little expensive but it looks like a good app.
    10-16-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD