OK, I've looked around for an answer and thought I even found one, but it's still not working.

Everytime I open outlook all my emails disapear from my BB (curve 8330) last night I tried changing my outlook options to keep a copy on server so it stays on my yahoo acct, but still leaves the BB. I'm not a big OUtlook user just started using it to to get my AdBook and Cal to sync, but I'm scared to use it because I loss to much from my BB.

What can I do?

Thanks
    09-18-09 08:30 AM
    OK, I've looked around for an answer and thought I even found one, but it's still not working.

Everytime I open outlook all my emails disapear from my BB (curve 8330) last night I tried changing my outlook options to keep a copy on server so it stays on my yahoo acct, but still leaves the BB. I'm not a big OUtlook user just started using it to to get my AdBook and Cal to sync, but I'm scared to use it because I loss to much from my BB.

What can I do?

Thanks
    Call BB support at Sprint. I'll never understand why people will wait forever for an answer here when they can just place a call.
    09-18-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD