Does anybody know whether RIM catches or archives email flowing through its servers.

For example, if I have a BIS account and decide I want to get a g/f to write me titilating emails is there any chance my wife could get access to them through RIM. Anybody know?
    04-18-08 01:21 PM
    First - that's so wrong, on so many levels
    Second - I don't think RIM would waste space archiving all emails flowing through their servers.
    Third - Even if they did, a court order would probably be required, and if you're to that stage, it probably doesn't matter if she sees them.
    04-18-08 01:25 PM
    Another guy that gives us men a bad name.

Your wife will hopefully see this post. =)

Think I'm going to recommend the news do a story on how all women married to guys with crackberries should read their posts on the forums. =)
    04-18-08 02:03 PM
    I second Chaz's 3 points!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-08 02:08 PM
    Wow... I have to admit, you are a brave person posting that...

I'm sorry, although it's wrong, this had me laughing...

If you wife or her friends so happen to see this, you may not have to worry about RIM 'caching' not 'catching' your emails.
    04-18-08 02:51 PM
    to see the answers to questions. A person needs to go through 15 posts to find one relevant answer. But, I still haven't found one yet on this one.
    04-18-08 03:22 PM
    you're wife clearly picked a winner.i know your kind...we dont think you are cool because you have a girlfriend on the side....sleazyy is what thats called...

enough of my ranting. i dont think RIM would waste their time.
    04-18-08 03:25 PM
    you're wife clearly picked a winner.i know your kind...we dont think you are cool because you have a girlfriend on the side....sleazyy is what thats called...

enough of my ranting. i dont think RIM would waste their time.
    Another nonresponsive irrelevant post. Wasn't even worth my time opening to look. Anybody got the answer?
    04-19-08 07:48 AM
    The answer to your question is yes, otherwise how do you think when there is a RIM outage or showdown, your emails arrive 4-12 hours later. Do they archive them forever? I doubt it.

Go cheat on your wife, be blatant about it. The sooner you do and she finds out, and she will, she will be free from the scum who has broken his commitment and vows.
    04-19-08 08:02 AM
    JSanders is very experienced in BlackBerry's and it's use. And, of course, he's spot on...

So, with that said, I'm closing this thread. For obvious reasons...
    04-19-08 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD