Ok so i set up an email on my blackberry about a week ago and then i was getting annoyed by all the emails getting sent to me Blackberry so i deleted the App. But i still get emails from the messages app and I don't know how to stop getting those messages fully or even setup the email app again. I tried to go to Setup and whenever i press email nothing happens. Can someone please help me solve this problem!
    04-21-13 08:46 PM
    Ok so i set up an email on my blackberry about a week ago and then i was getting annoyed by all the emails getting sent to me Blackberry so i deleted the App. But i still get emails from the messages app and I don't know how to stop getting those messages fully or even setup the email app again. I tried to go to Setup and whenever i press email nothing happens. Can someone please help me solve this problem!
    How did you delete the email app?
    04-21-13 09:16 PM
    Try deleting service books for those email accounts. I assume you're not using BB10....

KB05000-How to delete the service book for the BlackBerry Internet Service email account from the BlackBerry smartphone

Do as the document says and you will essentially remove those email accounts from syncing to your BlackBerry!
    04-22-13 01:31 AM
    thanks i tried but it didnt work
    04-24-13 07:49 PM