Does anyone know how to get the email account icon back? It used to be on mine but after a reboot seems to have disappeared and now I cannot add another email account. I have tried the set up wizard but the only option it gives now is for synching with a business email....thanks
    01-10-09 05:55 PM
    Did you hide it by chance?

Try this too

Resending service books
    Either log onto your carriers BIS where you can edit your email info etc and resend from there, or find the manage internet email icon and follow that thru.
    01-10-09 05:57 PM
    I was going to suggest you check if the icon was hidden, but if its not even letting you set up personal email accounts, you might want to try resending your service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 05:58 PM
    Thanks for the quick response!...I made sure that i did not hide it but i will try the manage internet icon...where do i find that....sorry i'm not that technical!!!
    01-10-09 06:01 PM
    how do i know which service book to resend...there are a few of them!
    01-10-09 06:04 PM
    No, you are in the wrong place
    dont go into THAT service book area

Its either the manage internet email icon, or personal internet email icon, (envelope usually with a lil gear in front of it) or log onto your acct with o2
    01-10-09 06:05 PM
    that is the icon that is missing.....i'll try o2..thanks
    01-10-09 06:08 PM
    You probably have it hidden.
    01-10-09 06:25 PM
    still cannot find the icon and i am sure i do not have any hidden now. When i go into email set up it now only gives me the option for synching with a business account. There used to be another option where i could view my accounts, edit or delete or set up new ones...that option is now no longer there. Anyone have any ideas please??
    01-13-09 06:03 PM
    You need to log into your BIS account, and resend the service books from there.

Here is the link to the o2 site: https://bis.eu.blackberry.com/html?brand=o2mailuk
    01-13-09 06:06 PM
    thank you so much! I have one slight problem in that i apparantly already have a username and password....goodness knows when i set that up or what it is so have emailed o2...i feel such an *****!.....but thank you again.
    01-13-09 06:43 PM
    You will if you have already set your mail up. Just log in with that name and password, and then resend the books.
    01-13-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD