I have the 8830 and cannot reply to my emails from my phone...any suggestions on what I need to download to acquire this functionality?
    04-13-09 12:42 PM
    You'll have to give us more info to help us help you. How are you attempting to reply? What happens? Do you get an error message? Are you replying with the same email service that received the message? You don't have to download anything to reply to a message using the same email account as received it.

Can you forward emails?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 12:47 PM
    You'll have to give us more info to help us help you. How are you attempting to reply? What happens? Do you get an error message? Are you replying with the same email service that received the message? You don't have to download anything to reply to a message using the same email account as received it.

Can you forward emails?

Directly from my inbox on my phone...I can hit reply, but then the only option the phone gives me is to 'save as draft'.

Yes I'm replying with the same email service.
    04-13-09 01:23 PM
    When you select reply, are you getting a valid email address in the To: field? It should be the address of the sender.

Have you re-sent your Service Books and refreshed your HRT? This thread tells how: How to Resend Service Books

04-13-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD