I have yahoo and hotmail on my BB ..and whenever I get email in one of them , I get notifications in both .

Is this normal ? I have 500 MB / month thru Telus and by getting notifications in both ..is this not using more data than it should?

And is there a way to set it up so my yahoo goes to yahoo and hotmail to hotmail...not both to each other?
    12-09-08 09:38 PM
    Make sure you do not have your Yahoo mail forwarded to your Hotmail account, and likewise for Hotmail.

I used to have other mail accounts forwarded to my Hotmail account before I got my berry. This allowed me to check mutiple mail accounts from one location. After getting my berry I had to log back into my accounts to disable the forwarding feature in order to keep from getting duplicate Emails.
    12-10-08 08:37 AM
    Is this something I do through BIS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 12:22 PM
    No, I think they mean login to your Yahoo account and make sure it is not forwarded to your Hotmail account. Then login to your Hotmail account and make sure it is not forwarded to your Yahoo account. Not on BIS, just through the actual website for Yahoo and Hotmail.
    12-10-08 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD