Just came across this concept phone from Elecite. What do you think?

Blackberry Concept Phone | Elecite Labs

I like the idea behind the OS and the overall design.. but the execution feels rushed. I know it says that it was done during their "off time" but placement of the widgets feels cluttered..like it wasn't thought through completely. Anyone have any more info on it (like, what was the point?)?

Still, best looking blackberry device i've seen. Are there any other cool bb concepts out there?
    04-07-10 02:16 PM
    Just came across this concept phone from Elecite. What do you think?

Blackberry Concept Phone | Elecite Labs

I like the idea behind the OS and the overall design.. but the execution feels rushed. I know it says that it was done during their "off time" but placement of the widgets feels cluttered..like it wasn't thought through completely. Anyone have any more info on it (like, what was the point?)?

Still, best looking blackberry device i've seen. Are there any other cool bb concepts out there?
    Dude that concept is Uber cool. I'd look to show off a berry that looks anything close to that.
    04-07-10 02:37 PM
    I think you're right, it wasn't really thought through lol. But that's cause we only designed it for the heck of it. If we were serious about it, it would be a very different story
    04-08-10 12:35 PM
    pshhhhh

looks like an iberry #fail

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD