Clearly these morons have nothing better to do with their "other devices" than to come to this website and smear the crap posts and comments everywhere.

I am sure the moderation team does a good job and I appreciate their unsung work, but can we do more to keep them out?
    Last edited by codiak; 07-16-12 at 02:15 PM.
    bitek and bungaboy like this.
    07-16-12 02:07 PM
    Ibtl!.....
    07-16-12 02:08 PM
    Ibtl!.....
    Me too!!!!
    07-16-12 02:13 PM
    Well it's a valid point and I won't apologise for my thread description. People like I have described are spoiling my enjoyment of this website / forum.

They need to be robustly tackled somehow.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-16-12 02:24 PM
    With RIM in so much trouble why are you expecting everything to be rosey?
    07-16-12 02:26 PM
    Clearly these morons have nothing better to do with their "other devices" than to come to this website and smear the crap posts and comments everywhere.

I am sure the moderation team does a good job and I appreciate their unsung work, but can we do more to keep them out?
    I agree, but (and please don't take offense), I'm almost as sick of posts complaining about people who create the posts you are complaining about. A single thread about this would surely suffice.

There's already a single thread for the 'I'm switching devices" topic that people are guided toward when they start their own.
    07-16-12 02:26 PM
    It has to be dealt with for sure.
    Last edited by Ben1232; 07-16-12 at 02:29 PM.
    codiak and bungaboy like this.
    07-16-12 02:27 PM
    With RIM in so much trouble why are you expecting everything to be rosey?
    I'm not expecting everything to be rosey, I just don't get why people have to come here to and moan about devices they either don't own or no longer own....
    07-16-12 02:29 PM
    Well it's a valid point and I won't apologise for my thread description. People like I have described are spoiling my enjoyment of this website / forum.

Better to just report 'em.
    07-16-12 02:30 PM
    I agree, but (and please don't take offense), I'm almost as sick of posts complaining about people who create the posts you are complaining about. A single thread about this would surely suffice.

There's already a single thread for the 'I'm switching devices" topic that people are guided toward when they start their own.
    Well there lies the answer, a single thread where we can let off and even name names for the moderation team to hit repeatedly withe the ban hammer...
    07-16-12 02:31 PM
    Crackberry forums should only be for people who are active BlackBerry users and who also support RIM management and all current and future decisions mad by RIM management.
    07-16-12 02:34 PM
    Report.

Ignore.

Move On.

Let the Mods worry about it after that.
    Superfly_FR, BigBadWulf and Branta like this.
    07-16-12 02:35 PM
    Crackberry forums should only be for people who are active BlackBerry users and who also support RIM management and all current and future decisions mad by RIM management.
    The last bit is a tad silly... I'm not in keen on utter fanboyism here either. If management make a bad decision its fine to say so if your making for a healthy discussion.
    07-16-12 02:38 PM
    They should also be RIMM shareholders.
    brucep1 likes this.
    07-16-12 02:40 PM

They should also be residents of Waterloo.
    brucep1 and PJD642 like this.
    07-16-12 02:41 PM
    Oh, they should also have a bb bumper sticker.
    07-16-12 02:43 PM
    . People like I have described are spoiling my enjoyment of this website / forum.

What if you're spoiling someone else's enjoyment of this website?

Should you be robustly tackled?

Just ignore the noise and stop being a nutjob about it. You know why trolls keep coming back? Because people like you give them the attention they crave.
    07-16-12 02:45 PM

Off the top of my head I think NOT creating yet another thread to let them know
    they are a nuisance (which is what they want) would be a good place to start.
    BigBadWulf and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-16-12 02:46 PM
    Oh, they should also have a bb bumper sticker.
    And a "BB" backside tattoo. One B for each rotund cheek.
    07-16-12 02:52 PM
    Would requiring a bb tattoo be going too far?

Or, how about requiring that non-bb users be forced to have the mark of the beast on their forehead.
    Tre Lawrence and sleepngbear like this.
    07-16-12 02:52 PM
    Great minds think alike!
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    07-16-12 02:53 PM
    I LOLed at that. Thank God for work-from-home days.
    07-16-12 02:56 PM
    What if you're spoiling someone else's enjoyment of this website?

Should you be robustly tackled?

Just ignore the noise and stop being a nutjob about it. You know why trolls keep coming back? Because people like you give them the attention they crave.
    YES if my behaviour warrants it, issue me infractions or send me on a temporary posting holiday.

Now I have been called many things but never a "nut job" thanks!

What finally set me to task this post was the comments in the 9220 article, just ridiculous really...
    07-16-12 02:56 PM
    Great minds think alike!
    You are kindred spirit! We should ge those tattoos together. I refuse to move to Waterloo, though.
    07-16-12 02:57 PM
    That's why!

I've had every BB on Verizon and still like them. They just don't offer what I want at the moment and that says I shouldn't help the new members with questions or even help out with my knowledge/experience of BB?
    07-16-12 02:57 PM
86 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD