Would you kindly explain to me how this is possible. Then I mean off, and not some kind of charger mode mic eavesdrop mode. Is that what you mean?
    Computers have different states of "off". If we use your desktop as an example, even though you powered it "off", it is not actually "off" until you pull the cord from the wall all-together, and you give the circuits some time to discharge. It is very plausible that they are using a small amount of charge to power specific portions of the silicon to enable certain functionality only, even in what is technically "off" state.
    10-07-15 12:42 PM
    Sim cards are a danger and should be replace by virtual sim numbers:

https://simhacks.github.io/defcon-21/

The reason they don't want this is simple: sim cards can run small apps without the user ever knowing and the government services have already hacked in to the sim card manufacturer's facilities: https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...cause-us.shtml

So let's give them the middle finger and replace existing technology with stronger client side encryption (5000+ bits anyone?) so that eavesdropping is simply no longer an easy option and the vacuum cleaning stops ... the central idea (the big lie) that we are in a perpetual war needs to stop: there is no war, only a fabrication by a military industrial complex that benefits from this situation. If you believe this is not true: ask yourself, who provides ISIS their weapons, funding and intelligence ? (answer: US, UK, Turkey, Saudi Arabia), have a look at Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization and think about how long it took the US to defeat the Iraqi army (tanks, airplanes, helicopters and lots of ground troops on their own turf), compared to a bunch of nit wits with no central organisation or training ... then have a look at who predicted the changes in the middle east years ago (have a look on youtube): some countries had already had plans for most of what happened and of course this allows governments to grab more control, more NSA, more EU, more TSA, more army and police budgets ... all nonsense !

So BB: get us ultrastrong encrtyption and removable batteries and the world will change for the better !
    (the argument that 'terrorists' will use this is rather unfair: we don't ban cars, trains, sending of letters and parcels because of this now, do we ?
    And the chances of actually dying of a terrorist attack are smaller than slipping in your bath tub and dying or having a fatal accident with a commercial plane, so who is defending what interest here ?!)
    medic22003 and Doggerz like this.
    10-07-15 04:06 PM
    When a whistleblower is under legal threat of incarceration after exposing government corruption - because that is what it is: corruption ie for money - then you are truly governed by wolves ...
    Doggerz likes this.
    10-07-15 04:07 PM
    Thank you NSA for spying on everyone to catch bad people. Thanks for not sharing anything you found out about boring old me.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 04:19 PM
    Thanks. Must have skipped or overlooked your post. Same thing in Prem wording further below... \/

:-D

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    Which apparently got deleted without notice... :-D

Found it, apologies! :-D
    Early morning here, and Stagefright 2.0 is out!

Last edited by Prem WatsApp; 10-07-15 at 05:06 PM.
    10-07-15 04:53 PM
    Hey mods, kill this thread if it's too controversial for CB PC'ness, ...

:-D

Edit: GCHQ & Co. must be having a blast right now!

10-07-15 04:56 PM
    Ed Snowden tells us what we already guessed-0516a2c73d193b73644346ed0fbc50836250bd-wm.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 07:50 PM
    Snowden is the real deal. Any (ANY) electronic device has the potential to spy on you. Patriot? I don't know. But I'd rather know the truth than believe a lie.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.840
    Doggerz likes this.
    10-13-15 08:35 PM
    And you know it is true because ??????? The only people who would *know* whether his claims have any foundation in reality are the people he accuses. As you seem to be so certain, should we believe you work in a certain secretive branch of government and are speaking about things you should not discuss, or are you just another bull****ter trying to gain credibility and inflate your ego?
    I know this because I have a brain man. How can anyone know anything for sure? You choose to believe in the government. Hell I'm an Army vet and I can tell you that this country died on 9/11. Dwight Eisenhower tried to warn us this would happen.

My threshold of proof is different than yours. More evidence exists than just that provided by Snowden. We know without a doubt he is right.

But you know what? Talk to me like a **** and disrespect my opinion. I won't stoop to your level. You have every right to believe what you want.

And I have no obligation to tell you how I know anything. I did my own research and I reached a threshold that satisfied me.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2789 / T-Mobile USA
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    10-13-15 09:07 PM
    Furthermore, it is a basic human rights issue "the right to privacy " I hate when the ignorant state they have Nothing to hide, it is not a matter of having anything to hide.

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree and sadly something that's quickly being taken away currently in Canada and even more so if TPP passes according to some wikileaks

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix News C003BA5E3 *-*
    10-14-15 12:06 AM
    Totally agree and sadly something that's quickly being taken away currently in Canada and even more so if TPP passes according to some wikileaks

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix News C003BA5E3 *-*
    Tpp is NOT good. All part of agenda 21 and all that globalization jazz. It ain't good for any of us regular folks. Problem is, too many of the regular folks prefer to be ignorant or are just too stupid to care.

Posted via CB10
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    10-14-15 08:46 PM
    Tpp is NOT good. All part of agenda 21 and all that globalization jazz. It ain't good for any of us regular folks. Problem is, too many of the regular folks prefer to be ignorant or are just too stupid to care.

Posted via CB10
    It's called Agenda 2030 now.

You can read it yourself here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ormingourworld

If you don't like to read, you can watch a video that tries to summarize it:

I like how they want to control the demographics of cities, basically they tell you where you should live.
    10-15-15 06:56 AM

You can read it yourself here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ormingourworld

I like how they want to control the demographics of cities, basically they tell you where you should live.
    That has been going on for quite a while now ( dictating where one should dwell) .

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 07:31 AM
    That has been going on for quite a while now ( dictating where one should dwell) .

Posted via CB10
    Can you give me an example of this?
    10-15-15 09:33 AM
    Nothing is secure, even our BlackBerry, trust me, they spy on everyone
    Some people just don't care, I mean do u have something to hide? It's still inappropriate but that's the truth

CB10�Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    10-15-15 09:56 AM
    Can you give me an example of this?
    Here is an example : http://www.economist.com/news/united...hey-are-wanted

It's thinly veiled example but there is a proposal before the US authorities to do the same.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 10:36 AM
    I think I'm going to start sending texts and emails containing random 5 figure groups. Purely to see what kinda s**t lands on my head.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 12:25 PM

Lol I knew they had changed the name but 21 is still stuck in the noggin. Regardless of what you call it, control is what they want.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 01:27 AM
    Nothing is secure, even our BlackBerry, trust me, they spy on everyone
    Some people just don't care, I mean do u have something to hide? It's still inappropriate but that's the truth

CB10�Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    I haven't got anything to hide but cherish my right to have the government not know that. Until I do something that they can get a warrant to check out, they need to **** out.

Posted via CB10
    techguy1 likes this.
    10-20-15 01:31 AM
    Agreed.

We need to get rid of SIM cards: https://simhacks.github.io/defcon-21/

Virtual sim cards and very high encryption.

Privacy beats terrorism anytime.
    10-20-15 01:45 AM
    Ed Snowden tells us what we already guessed-usyjzmu.jpg

Posted via CB10
    medic22003 likes this.
    10-20-15 02:38 AM
    Here we go again...
    10-20-15 05:12 AM
    i haven't got anything to hide but cherish my right to have the government not know that. Until i do something that they can get a warrant to check out, they need to **** out.

Posted via cb10
    100%

cb10�q10sqn100-3/10.3.2.2639
    10-20-15 05:51 AM
48 12