Whenever I get an email to my yahoo account, from an Ebay member, it doesn't show up on the yahoo account via my Blackberry. If I log on to yahoo mail, via my laptop, the email is there, unread. All other emails, including other Ebay ones, come through to my Blackberry no problem. It's just ones when it's a message from another Ebay member. I'm really beginning to lose patience as I'm missing important messages. The app doesn't inform of messages either, I'm having to continually check, online. Please someone explain what is wrong?
    08-04-12 11:09 AM
    Have you checked your spam box?
    08-04-12 11:18 AM
    Hi thanks for the reply. The messages aren't going to spam. They're in my yahoo inbox when I log on via a laptop. For some reason, it's not notifying me of these specific messages. All other ebay messages and notifications, as well as all other messages to my yahoo account come through no problem.
    08-04-12 11:25 AM
    It sounds like a filter on your bb is causing the problem. The email notifications on your bb are not just a mirror of your laptop. They are routed through RIM servers and will conform to the settings on your handheld.
    08-04-12 11:38 AM
    Right, so how will I go about looking into these? I have a Curve 9300.
    08-04-12 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD