Did you pay by an e-check? I know they take some time to go through 10-14 days.

oh and hello everyone..... first post
    06-22-09 12:56 PM
    keep us posted!
    06-23-09 03:15 PM
    I agree with the suggestion the seller is not being entirely honest

Whilst it does take some time to get from one bank to another the longest delay is through paypal as the hold it for a while and get interest for it..on all paypal transactions

That said though once paypal send a confirmation email of payment they guaranty the funds will be paid.

On the point of waiting.. I think paypal advises you wait 7 days? before you can lodge a dispute..this gives the seller time to see it deal with it and dispatch it

as mentioned though paying by paypal gives you some protection in that if you do use paypal your funds are protected and you will get your refund

after the 7 days the dispute can be escalated but no time scale is given as to minumum and maximum but normally it's after a few weeks of the dispute escalating

Friend using his account or not.. if he does it often the account will be closed down..hope it all works out
    06-23-09 05:07 PM
    Hi everyone.

I just wrote a claim thingy on paypal. I mean, the seller STILL hasn't replied on ebay, email and the Paypal messaging dispute thread I started.

I guess he used my money to fly off to Poland for a holiday. ******.

Anyway so yeah, I did make a claim thingy today, I hope it goes well.

In other news, I bought another Blackberry 8900 (from a proper seller) and it is arriving tomorrow. I don't think the other one will come. Either way, I'd prob get my money back/if seller responds, demand a claim.

Le sigh.
    06-23-09 05:27 PM
    Hope everything works out in the end. Sounds like you are on your way to getting a full refund.

How was the seller's feedback by the way?
    06-23-09 05:33 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD