Just had to say that I am truly sad that there is so much negativity here as we ALL are the early adopters of new BlackBerry devices and probably most of us are in the BB-Beta Zone.
    So.
    I needed to speak my mind that we are all here to make BlackBerry a better device, company and Globally respected brand. Keep in mind as we see the people ranting and yes....bitchin about their latest issue, whatever that may be, that we need to try to help these folks as we find the solutions and work-arounds. If you disagree with a post.....IGNORE IT> you are only making yourself look stupid by even replying with an un-helpful comment ....not to mention blowin up my HUB when you need to respond. I like to see the helpful responses as they may eventually help me. Otherwise....I am kind of annoyed at the amount of bashing that is taking place. Just my thoughts and hopes that one day.........We will no longer see the Apple on the tree because the BlackBerry bush is growing over it.

Cheers, Drew
    Elite1 likes this.
    05-16-13 05:15 PM
    Good attitude, Drew!

Always exceptions to the rule, but I agree with your mentality for the most part.

I don't understand why the bashing seems to have gotten so bad lately. We don't all agree, but at the end of the day... it's a phone.
    05-16-13 05:28 PM