Hey everyone,

The full version of ETRADE Mobile has been released today, I just downloaded it. Pretty sharp layout. Visit Etrade.com/mobile for the download
    07-01-08 01:06 PM
    Thanks man, just downloaded and did my first trade, great software now I have another reason why I should never be off my Blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 02:58 PM
    Ya I am experiencing some glitches though.. Etrade should have the problem solved in a few weeks, the interface looks great. Very user friendly....
    07-01-08 04:30 PM
    I noticed they have a link to it on the BlackBerry mobile page under applications.
    07-01-08 05:14 PM
    The app is killer. I have been using it for like 2 weeks now. Made quite a few trades and transfers. It's pretty amazing really. And free.
    07-01-08 06:17 PM
    i go to etrade.com/mobile on the BB, but which link is the one which will download the application? every link i click just reloads the same page. PLEASE HELP!! thanks
    08-08-08 05:30 AM
    i go to etrade.com/mobile on the BB, but which link is the one which will download the application? every link i click just reloads the same page. PLEASE HELP!! thanks

Hello!
    Try going to mobile.blackberry to DL it.
    08-08-08 05:37 AM
    tried this, clicked on the application via mobile.blackberry.com, and the "download" link from mobile.etrade.com took me to the same general etrade page which doesn't have a link to the application. any other ideas?
    08-08-08 05:53 AM
    tried this, clicked on the application via mobile.blackberry.com, and the "download" link from mobile.etrade.com took me to the same general etrade page which doesn't have a link to the application. any other ideas?

Hmm... It started to DL for me.

Make sure your browser settings are correct. While in browser- Menu>Options>Browser Configuration.

These should be checked.
    08-08-08 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD