when i receive an e-mail on my 7130c BB (att) it comes in saying attachment with file size on the bottom but no way to see the image wondering how to fix this
    11-13-07 06:38 PM
    with your cursor over the email, click the trackwheel to "View Attachment".

If still not working--are you on a corporate BES?
    11-13-07 07:40 PM
    What format does it arrive on the device.. some mail server has the habit of converting attachments as a DAT file... BlackBerry cannot open these...
    11-14-07 02:01 AM
    Recently I was wondering abt this same thing.
    I got an email on yahoo with attachments and didnt know how to view.
    Thanks
    11-14-07 07:04 AM
    im using ATT's BIS and when i receive the e-mail it will say [1 attachment] at the top and say like
    exampleimage.jpg
    at the bottom, its like its not downloading the image to the device just says there is one
    11-15-07 04:50 PM
    Try scrolling right down to the message where it says [filename].jpg -> press on menu key and see if now you get the option 'open attachment' and retrieve...

If not then check the following:

Go to Settings or Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications -> do u have BlackBerry Attachment Service? If you dont then it will explain why you cannot open attachements... You will have to update your OS to fix this
    11-15-07 10:15 PM
    on the sent files i can see the attachment if i send one, but if i get sent one i cannot open it even i i send from one e-mail on my bb to another on it. i have 4.2 and under apps and bb core i see
    net_rim_bb_attachment
    among lots of other things
    so i can veiw attachments if i send them and but only on the sent item, when i receive the same peice of mail it will do what i mentioned above
    11-16-07 10:04 PM
    But aside from net_rim_bb_attachment under core... Under applications , on its own do u have Blackberry Attachment Service 4.2....?? if u have this than I am sorry I cannot explain why u cannot view ur attachments received.... If u dont then it will be the answer..
    11-16-07 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD