I just send an email to inside blackberry because I get sad about the fact that there is no BlackBerry in Sweden.

I went to the phone house today and tell them that they have the z10 on the website and wonder if they have it in stock and when they get the q10.

They told me that they will not have the z10 in the next few weeks and no information about the q10.

I also went to tre Sweden and ask them about the z10 and they told me that they do not have it.
    So the girl in the store ask me why I want BlackBerry and my girlfriend half screaming 'because BlackBerry is the best phone'.

The girl replied: 'no iphone is' and my girlfriend start laughing about her reaction.

So the girl at the store ask us if we use BlackBerry bbm and we said: yes all the time.

So the girl replied well use iMessage than.. WHAT??? IMessage sucks it's not even close to bbm!

Well we didn't want to get into a discussion about BlackBerry vs ifaan.

So I tweetet to @3sverige and ask them why in the hell a employee from them try to sell me a iphone when I ask for a BlackBerry.

Anyway i get tired of all those people that think iphone is the only phone that exists.

Next time i will show what my z10 can do compare to a ugly iphone.

Anyway because I got tired of it i send the follow email to inside BlackBerry.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Hello BlackBerry,

My name is Alexander and i'm 28 years old.
    On 5 March 2013 i was invited by BlackBerry Netherlands for an exclusive fan day.

I moved to Sweden over a year ago and one of the things I notice is that that people in Sweden don't know that BlackBerry existing in the first place.

There is no official Facebook page, no commercial nothing about BlackBerry here.

Because I'm a big BlackBerry fan i want to help promote BlackBerry just like other Swedish persons that are active on crackberry.com.

So my request is in behalf of all the BlackBerry fans in Sweden to start promoting BlackBerry in Sweden or at least send our fans promotion material.

And is it possible to create an official BlackBerry Facebook page for Swedish people?

Something that people can see what BlackBerry is about.

Or maybe send out some tshirt that we can wear so people go and search about BlackBerry.

We fans want BlackBerry all over the world so it would be awesome if can some promotion material and make BlackBerry more popular.

Please respond on my email, because me as other people want to help BlackBerry as much as possible.

Best regards,

Alexander

Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry Z10-smartphone.
    Posted via CB10
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    05-28-13 07:18 AM
    I hope BlackBerry will make some effort in the Swedish market. However, they may have written it off as costing more to market there than they could make in sales. As you say, Apple appears to have a near stranglehold on that market. Until the Swedish people wake up and discover there are better options, there may not be much anyone can do.
    05-28-13 07:26 AM
    I don't think sweden was a strong blackberry nation.

BlackBerry went after the sure markets first, hoarded a few billion in cash, and are now going after the not so sure countries.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 08:00 AM
    That's why they should give fans some promotion things so we can help them don't u think?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 08:03 AM
    That's why they should give fans some promotion things so we can help them don't u think?...
    Companies like to control their message. If they set loose a small army of untrained, unaccountable "fanbois", those folks could muddle the message at best and do damage to the company reputation at worst. For this reason alone, I don't think they are going to provide you with assistance.

BlackBerry should certainly build a Swedish Facebook page. As theRock said above, they are going after their strong markets first. That is where they have a better chance of getting a good return on the marketing investment. You may feel like it is not a big deal to just through up a Facebook page but, that is at least one or two full-time people in BlackBerry to keep it fresh and deal with the hate posts. They don't have the people to spare at this time.
    05-28-13 08:31 AM
    Dear nordic-friend it seems you can order z10 from the tre website. However it's almost a 1000 SEK cheaper @ expansys pricerunner.se is your friend
    05-28-13 08:50 AM
    Tre, Telenor and Tele2 have Z10, I would order online, don't think they have in stock in any store. The corporate market is the only place Blackberry exists in Sweden, the consumers have turned into 10 million Apple zombies.
    05-28-13 08:57 AM
    The thing is... when going to a store in Sweden and ask them if they have BlackBerry Z10 they automatic say: what? like they never heard of it before, or even BlackBerry. Ppl in sweden are so snowed in on iPhone and think that is the only phone that excist. And ofc there is S3, S4 but that is basicly only plastic, something I would give my 3 year old son to play with (if i had a son).. I'm happy with my Z10 and thinking of getting Q10 or Q5 when it cone out. But it will never come out here in Sweden since they don't know it excist.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 09:50 AM
    05-28-13 10:00 AM
    The same for me. Living in Norway, developing apps for BBRY, having a little dev blog and getting masses of mails from norwegians who ask me where to buy a Z10, Q10 and where they can try it, where they can hold it in their hands. Is this the right way?
    TAT is in Sweden (Stockholm, Malm) and there is no shop for BlackBerry?
    I think you should call tat.se and tell them what's going wrong. Last Jam in Stockholm I met a lot of Bold users in train from airport to Stockholm, but did not met them at Jam.

Far vel

When I enter the norwegian side of blackberry.com I always get forwarded to trigcom.no. But there is no advertising.
    My wife and me are the only one who uses BlackBerry here in middle Norway and there is other one in a range of 300 km around me...
    05-28-13 12:15 PM
    Blackberry have never been a consumer product in the Nordic countries, it used to be 99% Ericsson and Nokia, there was never any market for anyone else, then Ericsson left the handset game and was replaced by Apple. I have never ever seen Blackberry do any advertising at all here.
    05-28-13 01:51 PM
    No but you know that rim, Ericsson and Motorola did work together to make email possible in the early days.. the rim-900 was the result of that.

By knowing the history they should accept BlackBerry just because of that.

Anyway if nobody knows anything about BlackBerry they don't know if they have a chance or not.

So i think that they should make a bit commercial at least online and see what happens

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 01:55 PM
    BlackBerry is gaining more attention in Sweden and sold by Tre, Telenor and Tele2. However, poor marketing. We have Z10 and Q10 in our store in Stockholm.
    05-31-13 02:52 PM
    BlackBerry is gaining more attention in Sweden and sold by Tre, Telenor and Tele2. However, poor marketing. We have Z10 and Q10 in our store in Stockholm.
    Cool I'm going to check that on Monday, do you the adress?

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 02:27 AM
    I'm walking in the media markt and no BlackBerry at all

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 05:43 AM
    Sveavgen 86. 113 59 Stockholm
    06-01-13 09:40 AM