This thread is about you thinking there is only one way to look at things. You are incorrect. Terms like "sloppy" are subjective.
    Actually the thread is about a guy dying after using Android for a week. But I guess you have some brilliant comments for him saved up as well. LOL Why not grace the android boards with your sparkling personality instead of wasting your obvious intellect regaling us with your idiotic comments? Offer some information for a change. Or are you only capable of snide remarks and inane quips?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 08:07 PM
    Actually the thread is about a guy dying after using Android for a week. But I guess you have some brilliant comments for him saved up as well. LOL Why not grace the android boards with your sparkling personality instead of wasting your obvious intellect regaling us with your idiotic comments? Offer some information for a change. Or are you only capable of snide remarks and inane quips?

Posted via CB10
    LOL. You let your emotions get the best of you too easily. I'll go converse on the Android boards.....maybe I'll use split screen and converse on both at the same time!
    09-21-16 08:13 PM
    LOL. You let your emotions get the best of you too easily. I'll go converse on the Android boards.....maybe I'll use split screen and converse on both at the same time!
    Might need a quad core with 4 GB of RAM to do it.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 08:26 PM
    Might need a quad core with 4 GB of RAM to do it.

Posted via CB10
    All set.
    09-21-16 08:27 PM
    This.

Posted via CB10
    Notification shade.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-21-16 10:06 PM
    They invested millions and probably billions in BB10. The market spoke for itself. They wanted apps. That's where BlackBerry missed the boat. When you release an OS without pretty much the one thing that people want, it's hard to make money. BlackBerry has been trying to play catch up ever since. It sucks because I love BB10 and it has the apps I want and need for RIGHT now and does everything I would want a phone to do. Eventually it won't and I won't be able to come back to the gloriousness that is my red Passport.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    The apps issue wasnt at all the main issue.
    It was stated as the main issue here because some fanatics refused to accept that Blackberry can do no wrong.

Overpriced Phones, Buggy OS, Ineffective Advertising.

Those 3 were more of an issue to BB10 than apps.
    09-22-16 02:32 AM
    I have already made my point, People have jumped from BB10 to Android just because of APPS just like BlackBerry did. Instead of feeling the App Gap they jump to Android to access the full Apps even if Android wasn't secure enough as bb10.

If still can't accept this fact, then please answer me

If BB10 could access Google Play Service and run all the apps from Google Play store and then BlackBerry Produce an Android device 'Priv'. How many would have jump from bb10 to Android???

Posted via CB10
    Apps are not the reason I jumped.
    Its not the reason many people here jumped, although it is for quite a few here, I will admit that
    And its not the reason anyone I know in real life jumped.

As I said before, overpriced devices, buggy critical apps, and lack of advertising. Also no update path.

Apps are just one of the many issues surrounding BB10 and it isnt even the biggest one
    09-22-16 02:37 AM
    Well, to be fair BB10 can handle 8 things at once, without a quad core and 10 gb of ram. And everything stays open without having to launch and relaunch the apps. This is the benefit of QNX microkernel architecture, which android does not have. This is the basis of the multitasking functions some people cannot seem to understand on this thread. If you try to load 8 apps on an Android and seamlessly switch back and forth through them all, without having to relaunch things, it can't be done properly. Which is not up for debate.This thread has turned into an argument about multitasking, however my initial point was that Android just feels more sloppy. And I don't think that's a debateable point either.

Posted via CB10

Edit: It can potentially handle much more than 8 programs at once, BlackBerry decided to go with 8 but it could be much more.
    I can open 10 apps on my G5 and switch between them easily

You're talking absolute nonsense about Android multitasking and saying its facts and not up for debate. I mean yeah if we're talking about Gingerbread then you're absolutely right
    Yeah it will pause what is not being used, but wont if it is being used.
    The memory management on Android these days blows BB10 away these days
    09-22-16 02:42 AM
    It was stated as the main issue here because some fanatics refused to accept that Blackberry can do no wrong.

Those 3 Qualities would suits to Android offered by BlackBerry as well.
    Priv: highly Overpriced and still is. 55K ₹approx.
    Buggy OS: Yes, even running MM I have to hard reset my dad's priv once every week ( he don't play games)
    Advertising : as good as Zero.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 03:00 AM
    Those 3 Qualities would suits to Android offered by BlackBerry as well.
    Priv: highly Overpriced and still is. 55K ₹approx.
    Buggy OS: Yes, even running MM I have to hard reset my dad's priv once every week ( he don't play games)
    Advertising : as good as Zero.

Posted via CB10
    Yet Android offers solutions to all of these with variety of devices.

Not suffered any bugs on Marshmallow or even Lollipop, cheap devices are an option and I see far more advertising for Android and well any other OS than I do for BB10
    09-22-16 03:06 AM

I left for the apps but will come back for an Android BlackBerry. I liked BB10 but I do not miss it.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 08:34 AM
    19 pages of arguments? There is no perfect OS. For all the hype of bb10, it doesn't have all the apps. For all the hype of android, not everything is fully baked into the OS the way bb10 was.

Use what works for you and move on. If you use a two device set up, use it. If you only use bb10, use it. If you use Android, droidberry, or iOS exclusively, use it.

You will never convince another person that the device(s) they are using are inferior to your because it's what they are using to be as productive and entertained as they want to be.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    09-22-16 11:38 AM
    Nicely put. Smells like we're done here.

/Closed
    09-22-16 12:02 PM
363 ... 131415