For work i have to move to an Android cheap device and after one week i miss my Z10 a lot:

- The HUB
    -The Keyboard
    -The notification System, incredible how limited is the notification System in Android, at least in my new Android phone can't costumize App by App like in BB10.

Anyway, the only reasons that Android Win is because the Apps, nothing else, Android can't compete with BB10 in nothing else.

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul, Q10Bold, jope28 and 8 others like this.
    09-02-16 11:04 AM
    So true, So true
    gemma likes this.
    09-02-16 11:07 AM
    Preaching to the choir (unless any of those that bought into the Priv or DTEK50 show up lol)

 Passport filter-evading the NSA  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    09-02-16 11:10 AM
    Sigh.....
    Get over it, Android is fine.
    No, it's not BB10, but it works well.
    Give it a chance man.

Clicked and flicked with my Priv.
    Sairos, Xeak, Rello and 6 others like this.
    09-02-16 11:21 AM
    Sigh.....
    Get over it, Android is fine.
    No, it's not BB10, but it works well.
    Give it a chance man.

Clicked and flicked with my Priv.
    Any OS is "fine", if not, no one would buy it lol.

To some of us that have been using Android for years on tablets and troubleshooting Android devices for family members, it just isn't "fine enough" (yet?) to make the move from BB10.

09-02-16 11:33 AM
    Android is crap. BB10 rocks!

  
    09-02-16 11:40 AM
    Nougat new notifications hub should be close to bb10 hub. Does anyone can try or upload a screen shot ?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-16 11:48 AM
    Android is crap. BB10 rocks!

  
    Have you ever contributed anything more to any discussion other than some hyperbolic statement like this?
    09-02-16 11:50 AM
    Why didn't you get an Android BlackBerry?.. You've both the Priv and the DTEK50 to consider.. Maybe you're not into PKBs, judging by your Z10.. So you've two good choices there.
    Bonnie Bonzai and Soul_Est like this.
    09-02-16 12:59 PM
    Have you ever contributed anything more to any discussion other than some hyperbolic statement like this?
    He gets points for consistency, just not originality or spontaneity.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    neoberry99 and BerrySoul like this.
    09-02-16 01:17 PM
    Is not just the Keyboard, is the gestures, the swipe, the easy way of change between Apps.

I Past 3 days trying to configure 4 emails account in only one App, 2 Gmail, Exchange, a hotmail, an exist Gmail App, the add account option, the Outlook App, and I'm not sure trust in this Apps to manage my work account and personal account, with the Hub is was very simple to add and configure accounts.

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 and BerrySoul like this.
    09-02-16 01:54 PM
    Is not just the Keyboard, is the gestures, the swipe, the easy way of change between Apps.

I Past 3 days trying to configure 4 emails account in only one App, 2 Gmail, Exchange, a hotmail, an exist Gmail App, the add account option, the Outlook App, and I'm not sure trust in this Apps to manage my work account and personal account, with the Hub is was very simple to add and configure accounts.

I miss my Classic and would stay on it if I had the apps. But the Priv is quite good. I don't own a Dtek50 so I can't comment on that.

Posted via CB10
    Posted via my Priv
    09-02-16 02:30 PM
    Just get the Suite and add the BB KB via APK.
    It will get you 80% there minus the gestures and 80% hub as well.
    09-02-16 02:50 PM
    For work i have to move to an Android cheap device and after one week i miss my Z10 a lot:

- The HUB
    -The Keyboard
    -The notification System, incredible how limited is the notification System in Android, at least in my new Android phone can't costumize App by App like in BB10.

Anyway, the only reasons that Android Win is because the Apps, nothing else, Android can't compete with BB10 in nothing else.

Posted via CB10
    I totally agree with you but you will have to tell yourself that this downgrade is reality and you will have to deal with it. I did because there are no more BlackBerry 10 phones for sale in the market where I am.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-02-16 04:00 PM
    Primary example of "grass is not always greener on the other side".

BlackBerry 10 is very good at what it does well: being the best at handling traditional emails, texts, BBM, and calls. Chatting apps will come and go, but email is here to stay, so BlackBerry 10 phones will continue to be useful.

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry, bh7171 and BerrySoul like this.
    09-02-16 04:30 PM
    I also loved OS10 and the functionality, but I need the app ecosystem and after using Android and IOS the past 6 months, I have adapted quite well and find myself not missing a beat.
    09-02-16 04:54 PM
    ^ how do you find jumping between email,texts etc without a proper hub in ios? I would go mad in the business I run. At least android has option of the BlackBerry Hub. I would consider another os if the Hub is fluid like it is on bb10 and I especially don't like the home buttons. I guess the word is iphone will go with no home button for the 2017.. least that's a start for apple

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Adif_701; 09-02-16 at 06:12 PM.
    silversmith75 likes this.
    09-02-16 05:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    You find pressing the square recents button on the bottom right of the nav bar difficult?

It's actually not any slower than a swipe up gesture.

Posted via Nexus 6p
    09-02-16 07:43 PM
    You find pressing the square recents button on the bottom right of the nav bar difficult?

It's actually not any slower than a swipe up gesture.

Posted via Nexus 6p
    It is comparative.

Square button is easier than a smaller dot, but it is harder than having the freedom of the entire bottom bezel to swipe up from.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-16 11:21 PM
    I would be lying if I said I didn't miss the swipe gestures esp. the keyboard on BlackBerry 10 for a couple of weeks. But after 4 months on my Galaxy S7, I'm doing fine.
    jaydee5799 and neoberry99 like this.
    09-03-16 06:05 AM

- The HUB
    -The Keyboard

Posted via CB10
    In your opinion.
    chain13 and jaydee5799 like this.
    09-03-16 06:06 AM
    It's a crappy OS, but developers go where the money's at.

Even Google/Alphabet have given up on Android and are developing a new OS for embedded and mission-critical devices.
    LyoobaBerry and BerrySoul like this.
    09-03-16 07:56 AM
    I also loved OS10 and the functionality, but I need the app ecosystem and after using Android and IOS the past 6 months, I have adapted quite well and find myself not missing a beat.
    Damn, i felt like you were a huge BB loyalist. hoping that you're at least using a Priv or DTEK.
    09-03-16 08:47 AM
    ^ how do you find jumping between email,texts etc without a proper hub in ios? I would go mad in the business I run. At least android has option of the BlackBerry Hub. I would consider another os if the Hub is fluid like it is on bb10 and I especially don't like the home buttons. I guess the word is iphone will go with no home button for the 2017.. least that's a start for apple

Posted via CB10
    I go back and forth as well and it's tough. I use the Priv pretty much exclusively now. I tried to use a 6Plus for a while, but i went back to the Priv because of app permission control and somewhat of a hub. The hub is super clutch. If they ever get it to the point where you aren't opening apps when you click items, it will be awesome.

I do have the urge of popping my Sim care into the Passport every now and again, especially during the days when i'm in school. BB10 handles a lot of things right out of the box that i've had to download apps while using the Priv.
    09-03-16 08:51 AM
    Preaching to the choir (unless any of those that bought into the Priv or DTEK50 show up lol)

I bought the Priv and it MIGHT come close to bb10 once on Nougat OS... android is the worst OS ever

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Priv by BlackBerry
    Zeratul57 and BerrySoul like this.
    09-03-16 09:07 AM
363 123 ...