I just got my curve a few days ago. I'm using BIS and set it up to get my email from gmail versus having gmail forward mail to the blackberry.net address. I notice when I send email form my laptop, I get a copy of the sent email on my Berry as a new message. Is this normal?
    10-26-08 10:18 AM
    I just got my curve a few days ago. I'm using BIS and set it up to get my email from gmail versus having gmail forward mail to the blackberry.net address. I notice when I send email form my laptop, I get a copy of the sent email on my Berry as a new message. Is this normal?
    This is normal and you can stop that with a filter. The only thing is I dont remember how. I will search for it and get back to you. LOL
    10-26-08 10:33 AM
    Log into your bis site and set a filter for your gmail account to filter all messages from your email address then resend your service books and this should solve your problem.
    10-26-08 10:43 AM
    Log into your bis site and set a filter for your gmail account to filter all messages from your email address then resend your service books and this should solve your problem.
    To add to that there is a filter option on Gmail as well. Thanks Ritz
    10-26-08 11:10 AM
    This is normal and you can stop that with a filter. The only thing is I dont remember how. I will search for it and get back to you. LOL
    Here is the link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    10-26-08 03:48 PM
    THANKS PEOPLE!!

Its all fixed.
    10-26-08 08:42 PM
    Hey, I had some problems with this for a bit. I upgraded to the bold from the curve and for some reason the bold was doing this again.

I figured out I needed to go to my BIS site and go to "change device" then I resent the service books and it was all good
    11-04-08 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD