I was doing research on all the developer and anatomy parts of BB10 and found a PDF about it all. As I went through the PDF I saw this

Dude, BB10 is Awesome-img_00000202.png

I mean wow. BB10 is awesome and it seems to be superior. I would rather Devs develop native but seeing that BB10 can also run Android just amazed me. If they could, BlackBerry could have had iOS apps running on BB10. Wow.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 06:14 AM
    Are you saying that you just learned that BlackBerry 10 can run Android? Welcome to 2013 (the past).

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 06:25 AM
    Are you saying that you just learned that BlackBerry 10 can run Android? Welcome to 2013 (the past).

Posted via CB10
    No. I'm just saying I just find it amazing. Just looking at the slide makes me wonder what else BlackBerry could add. Thanks for the sarcasm.

Posted via CB10
    Made in flanders likes this.
    02-08-14 06:35 AM
    It is all the architecture of QNX. If you YouTube about QNX operating system you will be impressed even more.

The reason our phones don't have crazy specs is because QNX can utilize all its resources properly and a lot better than how Android, iOS, or WP handles things.

Sometimes I just wonder if BlackBerry came with an octacore processor and 4gb ram phone things will get very boring. Because we won't be needing to change our phones for the next 10 years.

Posted via CB10
    dudoo and Calimero1987 like this.
    02-08-14 06:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    Dude that was very rude of you and uncalled for. I think you should apologize
    02-08-14 07:02 AM
    I don't think I meant it to be rude, I was being sarcastic.
    And he didn't give me any indication that I was rude.

If he does think that I was rude then I am more than happy to take it back.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 08:07 AM
    I don't think I meant it to be rude, I was being sarcastic.
    And he didn't give me any indication that I was rude.

If he does think that I was rude then I am more than happy to take it back.

Posted via CB10
    I thought it was rude but just thought to hold back on name calling. Not looking for any trouble. Anyways thanks for clearing that up and yeah I know about QNX. Just posted to share what I found in a PDF file.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 08:25 AM
    I'm still unsure what is so awesome? Yes all OSes can read many programming languages.
    21stNow likes this.
    02-08-14 08:28 AM
    I'm still unsure what is so awesome? Yes all OSes can read many programming languages.
    But it's not whether an OS can read a language, it's about how well and whether you can do something with it. The OP has a good point. BB10 can run Android, it can run Apple Apps ( unfortunately a closed platform) and it can run native. Awesome, nothing comes close. It speaks to the quality of the platform. I mean just look Apple. Their platform is so ancient, they have troubles just adjusting it to a larger screen. They still can't send an attachment properly. We all take this for granted on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 08:40 AM
    But it's not whether an OS can read a language, it's about how well and whether you can do something with it. The OP has a good point. BB10 can run Android, it can run Apple Apps ( unfortunately a closed platform) and it can run native. Awesome, nothing comes close. It speaks to the quality of the platform. I mean just look Apple. Their platform is so ancient, they have troubles just adjusting it to a larger screen. They still can't send an attachment properly. We all take this for granted on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Well his pic conveys none of that. Yes it says android but we've known that for quite awhile now.
    02-08-14 08:45 AM
    Thanks for sharing OP. As a small time programmer and huge geek I do appreciate BlackBerry 10s power and elegance.

Some sprucing up in the UI department and better use of active frames would be appreciated though.

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    02-08-14 08:47 AM
    I'm sure if Apple's iOS could do this they would hype it up so much like they do with everything else they steal /copy or borrow from other companies lol.
    02-08-14 10:05 AM
    Well his pic conveys none of that. Yes it says android but we've known that for quite awhile now.
    The pic shows that BlackBerry can run Android runtime. Just imagine how BlackBerry would be if they added iOS runtime but we already know it won't be made possible.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-08-14 10:38 AM
    The pic shows that BlackBerry can run Android runtime. Just imagine how BlackBerry would be if they added iOS runtime but we already know it won't be made possible.

Posted via CB10
    It's possible under any OS. Other platforms don't have the need to add compatibility becase they are doing fine on their own.
    mikeo007 and h20work like this.
    02-08-14 10:39 AM
    I was doing research on all the developer and anatomy parts of BB10 and found a PDF about it all. As I went through the PDF I saw this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000202.png 
Views:	1004 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	246062

I mean wow. BB10 is awesome and it seems to be superior. I would rather Devs develop native but seeing that BB10 can also run Android just amazed me. If they could, BlackBerry could have had iOS apps running on BB10. Wow.

Posted via CB10
    I think they did that.
    02-08-14 10:43 AM
    I thought it was rude but just thought to hold back on name calling. Not looking for any trouble. Anyways thanks for clearing that up and yeah I know about QNX. Just posted to share what I found in a PDF file.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry bud, didn't meant it to be rude. I guess my language limitations kicked in limited and my communication skills.
    English was the fourth language that I learned and I am sure that you know that in English language you can make any word to mean anything. I am yet to master that technique.

Having said that, last night I lectured someone for more than an hour about how awesome BlackBerry is.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 09:05 PM
    Speaking of "sprucing up"

Dude, BB10 is Awesome-images-7-.jpg

Arf arf arf

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    02-08-14 09:12 PM