and yes BES is needed and a Worklife-App from the carrier too, installed through BES-app management for the workspace.

Well, that's a bummer. Cause I don't really need BES I would have toook at windows phone if I want a dual Sims phone.
    01-17-16 08:46 AM
    How come you don't have the "to top", "to bottom", and "clear all call logs" options there as well?

Posted via CB10
    Those options don't show when you open the overflow menu from the dial pad screen. I wouldn't post my call logs screen.
    01-17-16 09:17 AM
    ^^^^^^^that's right it doesn't
    01-17-16 10:31 AM
    Those options don't show when you open the overflow menu from the dial pad screen. I wouldn't post my call logs screen.
    Oh yes you're right. Sorry missed that you weren't in the call log screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 08:09 PM
    It's called BlackBerry Worklife and BES systems have it as an option. (With carrier support)

I had it in my previous job and it was nice. 1 phone, 1 physical SIM, 2 numbers. Let me keep my personal phone (A Z30) but had Balance and Worklife enabled with a virtual SIM and my work number. The carrier had to enable the virtual SIM for the work number.

Why isn't it known by more? Because that would mean marketing and BBRY doesn't do marketing. So shhhhhhhhhhhh stop talking about it. We don't want the masses to know!

Posted via Priv
    STV100-3
    True like most things with BlackBerry or #BBM we don't want people to know about it so that the can't use it and soon #BlackBerry will close for sure that's a good thing right?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 10:48 AM
30 12