I just gave my phone to colleague at work as manager wanted to talk to her. When she returned it she said " wow it is an awesome phone, you don't even feel it.. So light".

Blackberry Dtek50 is very easy to carry, light weight.

I have been using it, and performance is great, no lags, no crashes like other andriods.
    FahedAlDerbi and gallopiton like this.
    11-04-16 10:16 AM
    glad your phone is doing what you want. but I have an Android that doesn't crash, lag and is great also. there are plenty of great Android phones around.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    11-04-16 10:28 AM
    my nexus 6p is not crashing and my phone is using beta builds. it is kinda desperate to point out a phones weight as a feature. by the way my phone only weighs 172 grams. soooooo heavy.

only in crackberry
    Last edited by Ronindan; 11-04-16 at 06:08 PM.
    cribble2k likes this.
    11-04-16 05:49 PM
    I'm not saying it is, but low weight is a negative in a lot of people's eyes. It gives off the impression of cheap build quality to many.
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-04-16 06:05 PM
    Great to know that you like the phone this much... can we just for a second be happy for the OP? No need to burst his bubble with "but my phone has that too" replies... just a thought...

I just gave my phone to colleague at work as manager wanted to talk to her. When she returned it she said " wow it is an awesome phone, you don't even feel it.. So light".

Blackberry Dtek50 is very easy to carry, light weight.

I have been using it, and performance is great, no lags, no crashes like other andriods.
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    11-04-16 06:13 PM
    Great to know that you like the phone this much... can we just for a second be happy for the OP? No need to burst his bubble with "but my phone has that too" replies... just a thought...
    it is not about being happy for him. Rather the op is making a general claim that android phones lag and crashes except for the dtek.
    Bbnivende and JeepBB like this.
    11-04-16 06:19 PM
    So what? Are we the android police? Once in a while we can just be happy for someone even when we don't entirely agree with his point... clearly for him it was nice the device due to its weight, maybe his previous device was a rock and a string, so let's be happy for our fellow crackberrian...

it is not about being happy for him. Rather the op is making a general claim that android phones lag and crashes except for the dtek.
    11-04-16 06:26 PM
    So what? Are we the android police? Once in a while we can just be happy for someone even when we don't entirely agree with his point... clearly for him it was nice the device due to its weight, maybe his previous device was a rock and a string, so let's be happy for our fellow crackberrian...
    well if his previous phone was a rock and a string....the op is in no position to claim that android phones crashes and lags except for the dtek
    11-04-16 06:55 PM
    I'm not saying it is, but low weight is a negative in a lot of people's eyes. It gives off the impression of cheap build quality to many.
    Those people should get a priv or passport and they'll realise the advantages of carrying a light weight phone over bricks. My brother's iphone 6[whenever I hold it] feels to be half of the weight of my classic and we know that's not cheap nor does it feel that way.

Keep Calm N Listen To Babbu Maan.
    Last edited by Karan Riar; 11-05-16 at 12:27 AM.
    11-04-16 06:57 PM
    my nexus 6p is not crashing and my phone is using beta builds. it is kinda desperate to point out a phones weight as a feature. by the way my phone only weighs 172 grams. soooooo heavy.

only in crackberry
    Are you rocking the Pure Nexus ROM?
    11-04-16 07:23 PM
    Are you rocking the Pure Nexus ROM?
    How dare you change subject! we are still bashing the OP for saying it is light.
    cribble2k likes this.
    11-04-16 07:28 PM
    My gosh the OP sure struck a nerve. I am glad he and others like the way the phone feels. I am happy it does not lag or glitch. My wife's and daughters IPHONEs are always glitch in. My buddies s5 glitches. My Co worker has a flagship HTC. Lags glitches. I have a Z30. Lags a bit. Glitches.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 12:27 AM
    How dare you say Apple iPhones glitches. They are perfect devices, works perfectly all the time. You are going to get it now from the iPhone users.
    11-05-16 01:56 AM
    Yep beta builds from google
    11-05-16 07:59 AM
    It's made by Actell; in Mexico. You get what you pay for...

It's not likely Actell has improved much since the windows phones
    11-05-16 08:17 AM
    How dare you say Apple iPhones glitches. They are perfect devices, works perfectly all the time. You are going to get it now from the iPhone users.
    How dare you flash them red and white Passports when they are no longer available?

Also... I agree with the OP. I was in a Staples store and they had a BlackBerry Leap and a BlackBerry dteck50 on display side by side. I picked them both up and it was night and day. The Leap was heavy and the dtek50 was probably the lightest (and thinnest) phone that I ever held. Both felt great in the hand with their grippy back (I prefer that to 'premium' slippery glass and metal), but ultimately some people like a heavier phone with the perception of more solid and higher quality. All personal preference.

Via a glitch free Z30.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 08:30 AM
    True, but more expensive .

Blackberry has a done better job with Android. Just an observation.
    11-05-16 06:24 PM
    Better enable that sarcasm switch, deremi. A lot of posters just can't follow humour, especially the sarcastic kind ;-)

Good couple comments, by the way.

Q10  OS 10.3.1.2474  Z30
    11-05-16 06:42 PM
    /s

^ Done! :-)

  "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D  
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    11-05-16 11:29 PM
    BlackBerry 10 users say the exact same thing about BB10. 😒
    11-05-16 11:54 PM
    BlackBerry 10 users say the exact same thing about BB10. 😒
    That is because bb10 is perfect. And it will be beyond perfect when 10.3.3 is released.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 03:28 PM
    Sounds good hopeful it stays that way

#luvmybb10os
    11-06-16 05:21 PM