Just trying to ketch up with the competition no doubt lol. Could always try removing the cover. There may be some under it.
    Phil DeLong likes this.
    07-31-11 08:05 AM
    that green goo actually works?!?!??

it's like $5 in canada, eh? maybe worthwhile investment. thanks!
    Some people may have had better experiences than I have with it, but whenever I've tried it's left a nasty film on my devices. I'd recommend against it.
    07-31-11 08:13 AM
    Put your BB in the dishwasher and he looks as new.
    Complete the whole program. For sure the ketchup is gone. ;-))

Enjoy DelftEo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 07:18 PM
    Put your BB in the dishwasher and he looks as new.
    Complete the whole program. For sure the ketchup is gone. ;-))

Enjoy DelftEo

Worse advice ever. You really want the person to destroy iti? Geeze...

07-31-11 07:20 PM
    So I recently have been having a problem I dropped my phone where I plug my earbuds and my charger, when I charged my phone it didn't work I did clean the ketchup up any advice?
    02-15-20 11:06 PM
    So I recently have been having a problem I dropped my phone where I plug my earbuds and my charger, when I charged my phone it didn't work I did clean the ketchup up any advice?
    Start a new post instead of commenting on a 9yr old one?
    02-16-20 09:11 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!! Post early and post often....
    02-16-20 09:18 AM
    Lol... I once dropped a 9650 into a Margarita! 9930 had just reached my local store THAT day! Still using that 9930. Lol. 9650 was toasted all thru, tho. Seemed like the Margarita solution "washed" some sort of coating around in the display. Go figure. To its credit, various lighting effects were still dancing around the Margarita glass when I drank my way down to it. I was determined NOT to ruin a perfectly fine Margarita by sticking my fingers in it!!! Hehe...

As far as ketchup & no charge? I'd attempt cleaning usb port with alcohol or a contact lube?
    02-16-20 10:45 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD