Ok so i remember people talking about how At&t will get the Onyx and T-mo the Driftwood. Now i have a few questions:

*Whatever happened to the Driftwood?
    *Is Driftwood another name for an Onyx with T-mo 3g bands?
    *If not, then is it a completely different device that T-mo will be getting in the near future?

I've been kinda away from the forums so i haven't heard much mention of the Driftwood in recent time. Someone in the know please shed some light as to what the Driftwood really is or whats going on with it. Thanks.
    10-27-09 10:08 PM
    i don't wana see my thread die!
    come on people, i remember CX talking about the driftwood quite a few times! So anything new CX?
    10-28-09 11:08 PM
    i don't wana see my thread die!
    come on people, i remember CX talking about the driftwood quite a few times! So anything new CX?
    Okay, how about this quote from an older thread...

Driftwood A.K.A. Atlas = EDGE BOLD
    Onyx 9700 = 3G Bold

Tmobile and ATT are getting BOTH the 9700, nobody here is getting the Atlas.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/dr...04/index2.html
    10-28-09 11:24 PM
    Okay, how about this quote from an older thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/dr...04/index2.html
    Thanks Tequila. im so glad tmo didnt get another stupid EDGE blackberry, im was really getting tired of them. lol what a save! why does RIM even need to make a EDGE only version of the Onyx. I dont understand this sort of product line up at all.
    10-29-09 12:25 AM
    Thanks Tequila. im so glad tmo didnt get another stupid EDGE blackberry, im was really getting tired of them. lol what a save! why does RIM even need to make a EDGE only version of the Onyx. I dont understand this sort of product line up at all.
    Well, from what I gather, the Driftwood/Atlas is for Asian countries that do not have 3G service.
    10-29-09 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD