I received an email from BlackBerry instructing me to download BBM Enterprise since I'm a BBM protected subscriber and get rid of the regular BBM. When I did this, I no longer get BBM conversations in the HUB and I lost all of my stickers. Please advise what I need to do in order to fix this? Thanks in advance.
    10-25-16 10:43 AM
    BBM Stickers:

Open a BBM Chat session
    Tap the Tap the Smiley Face (Emoticons/Stickers) on the far right of the message bar
    Hit the Shopping cart (BBM Shop) icon just right of the smiley face.
    Hit the three dots (menu) button.
    Tap RESTORE
    You should also make sure your Stickers are "ON" by going to the far right of that shopping cart icon and hit the cog (Sticker Settings) icon and clicking the stickers to the on (right) position.

As for your Chat History...it may be that the new BBM you download doesn't have access to them. In the Settings of BBM I would double check to make sure that chat history is being saved automatically for future messages.

Hope this helps.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    10-25-16 11:16 AM
    I have read before that BBM Stickers are apparently disabled in BBM Enterprise. It sounded like you won't get them back. Maybe shoot BlackBerry a message how disappointed you are about it?

Regarding the Hub, I have no clue about that. What device are you using. That would be quite a big mistake, for them not to include their own app in the BlackBerry Hub..
    10-25-16 11:31 AM
    I have read before that BBM Stickers are apparently disabled in BBM Enterprise. It sounded like you won't get them back. Maybe shoot BlackBerry a message how disappointed you are about it?

Regarding the Hub, I have no clue about that. What device are you using. That would be quite a big mistake, for them not to include their own app in the BlackBerry Hub..
    Good point about the enterprise version and stickers!
    10-25-16 11:49 AM
    I have a Priv
    10-25-16 12:18 PM
    I have a Priv
    I think @itsyaboy answered your question regardless of the hardware.

I like my coffee  BlackBerry� black! What?
    10-25-16 02:24 PM
    I still have some of the basic stickers but lost my purchased ones (no big deal).

The big deal is that BBM messages are no longer showing up in Hub +. WTF? Does anyone have a solution for this?
    10-26-16 12:50 AM
    I still have some of the basic stickers but lost my purchased ones (no big deal).

The big deal is that BBM messages are no longer showing up in Hub +. WTF? Does anyone have a solution for this?
    Best bet is to alert BlackBerry through Twitter... if they forgot to include BBM Enterprise in their own Hub.. well..

Edit: out of curiosity, what device are you using?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by itsyaboy; 10-26-16 at 01:47 AM.
    10-26-16 01:37 AM
    I'm using an Nexus 5X with Hub +. But someone else is reporting the same issue with a Priv so I think it must be a pretty broad issue.
    10-26-16 02:01 AM
    Yeah I'm using BBM enterprise now no hub support, on another note I'm running two BBM on my Priv lol

One enterprise account, one regular bbm
    Attached Thumbnails Downloaded BBM Enterprise. BBM Conv. aren't in HUB and lost my stickers-370386.jpg  
    jope28, coffee-turtle and valer466 like this.
    10-26-16 02:03 AM
    I'm using an Nexus 5X with Hub +. But someone else is reporting the same issue with a Priv so I think it must be a pretty broad issue.
    Okay. First things first though, did you try a full reboot of the phone?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 02:55 AM
    I turned the phone on and off (soft reboot). No change.
    10-26-16 10:22 AM
    I'm really surprised that more people don't have this problem. Anyone?
    10-27-16 05:46 PM
    I'm really surprised that more people don't have this problem. Anyone?
    Did you try to get a hold of BlackBerry through Twitter? They always respond there. Did you search the BlackBerry Knowledge Base?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 12:19 AM
    BlackBerry Support confirms BBM Shop and Channels will be added back to BBM Enterprise in future releases. A future Hub update will address Hub integration. Support has promised a timeline update by 11/1/16 regarding when to expect these updates to be released.
    10-28-16 10:47 AM
    Thanks for the info usman! You would have thought that BlackBerry would have integrated BBM for Enterprise into the Hub prior to forcing BBM Protected subscribers to switch over!
    10-28-16 08:41 PM
    I'm a BBM Protected subscriber and no longer do I get the blue text stating that the message is encrypted and protected like I did with the normal BBM. Is that by design, because the enterprise BBM does that by default? Just want to make sure I'm getting the protection I paid for. Thanks!
    10-31-16 08:39 AM
    I'm a BBM Protected subscriber and no longer do I get the blue text stating that the message is encrypted and protected like I did with the normal BBM. Is that by design, because the enterprise BBM does that by default? Just want to make sure I'm getting the protection I paid for. Thanks!
    If you are using BlackBerry 10, then not seeing the blue text means your conversation is not Protected.
    If you're using BBM for Android then your conversations are not Protected, you need to download the separate 'BBM Enterprise' app from Google Play Store.
    If you're using BBM for iOS then your conversation are Protected until November 3rd, after which you will need to download the 'BBM Enterprise' from the apple App Store.

Basically, no blue text = no Protection.

-- Give me a keyboard, a 5 star rated Browser and a fulcrum point and I could move the world.
    10-31-16 09:10 AM
    I did download the BBM Enterprise app and my device is shown as active on the BBM admin portal for protected. No blue text though, this is so frustrating. Everything was fine until three days ago I get a stupid email telling me I must download BBM Enterprise from the Google Play store. Which I did, I also uninstalled/disabled the old BBM app. Then when I logged in to BBM Enterprise I get four wonderful surprises: 1) No HUB integration, 2) Lost all my conversations, 3) Lost my stickers and the real kicker, 4) No protection on my messages. This was handled very badly on BlackBerry's part. They should offer an extra month of service to the one year subscription we paid for, with all of these ridiculous issues.
    10-31-16 08:42 PM
    I did download the BBM Enterprise app and my device is shown as active on the BBM admin portal for protected. No blue text though, this is so frustrating. Everything was fine until three days ago I get a stupid email telling me I must download BBM Enterprise from the Google Play store. Which I did, I also uninstalled/disabled the old BBM app. Then when I logged in to BBM Enterprise I get four wonderful surprises: 1) No HUB integration, 2) Lost all my conversations, 3) Lost my stickers and the real kicker, 4) No protection on my messages. This was handled very badly on BlackBerry's part. They should offer an extra month of service to the one year subscription we paid for, with all of these ridiculous issues.
    1 and 3 will apparently be handled with a future release. Number 2 I don't know.

About number 4, have you tried removing your device from the admin panel and then add it again?

I do agree that they could have handled this far better. Think you should shoot them a message about it.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 01:37 AM
    Eventually number 4 was taken care of it works for some reason now. I'm not that upset bout the lost conversations but the no HUB integration and missing stickers should have been priority before forcing people to switch.
    11-01-16 01:00 PM
    New update came out today but I'm still not seeing my bbm messages in the hub. Anyone else?
    11-03-16 01:29 PM
    Nothing, still have the same issues, this is ridiculous.
    11-08-16 01:35 PM
    Still hasn't been fixed!!!
    12-01-16 01:17 PM
    There have been two updates to the Hub since this problem started and still no fix??? Come on!
    12-01-16 11:47 PM
26 12