beemp3.com
    abmp3.com
    tuneroom
    nutty.com
    Most of my songs probably came from these sources... 708 songs later and my phone Is still as bitchin as ever. Oh or if you have a good enough phone you can just download rhapsody . If limited on memory it'll slow ya down. If I can help anybody just ask.... I just think that EVERYONE should have more music in their lives. It's good for your soul
    02-05-11 01:25 AM
    Thanks. I use Rhapsody and figured a way to get around the free trial on it

Its painfully slow to load so I'll be using these

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 01:44 AM
    You can drag and drop from itunes using your pc. So long as you have Mass Storage enabled. I have over 3gigs now from itunes and limewire.

02-05-11 03:14 PM
    I like this one too.
    Dilandau - Download music for FREE

02-05-11 06:58 PM
    I have roughly 4 gigs of paid for music. I rip a lot of them off actual CDs using Audiograbber (an oldie but a goodie) then just dump my MP3 files on to my card.

02-06-11 12:02 AM
    you can also go to 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

I like music on my bb...but I have 6gigs on my ipod...works great in the truck and
    phone calls never interrupt the music!
    02-06-11 01:17 AM
    Sharing illegal sources of music is against the rules, and could result in CrackBerry being pulled off the web. I know for a FACT that beemp3 is illegal, and I usually source music from guess what, iTunes.
    02-06-11 04:14 AM
    I got a 16 gig memory card just for this purpose. I already have it half full.
    02-06-11 06:23 AM
    Welcome to 2011 Paladinleeds....honestly, what planet are you from? Just wondering?

I use the pirate bay.

02-06-11 06:56 AM
    Between stealing service and stealing music this site has gotten pretty lax lately. I tried to ask the mods about it but all I got was condescending and uninformed answers. So I guess stealing is kosher now...

02-06-11 09:53 AM
    There are milions of ways to access music today. Free paid or whatever. . BB music transfers are seamless from PC. This is one of the good things about the Blackberry. No playing games to put the music you own on your blackberry.

Youtube has millions of songs. It's easy to d/l the youtube videos and run them thru a converter to make them into any audio or video format.
    Last edited by zwoof; 02-06-11 at 10:22 AM.
    02-06-11 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD