so i got my first bb about a month ago and it came with DM 4.3..... 4.6 seems to be the way to go from poking around the threads- is it definitely something i should do? what are the pluses and what not?
    03-22-09 04:54 PM
    i have dm 3 on my home computer and 6 on my work computer. i just havent upgraded to 6 on my home computer.

i am fine with 4.3, but 4.6 is a great program. just make sure to not get roxio media manager.
    03-22-09 05:02 PM
    i have dm 3 on my home computer and 6 on my work computer. i just havent upgraded to 6 on my home computer.

i am fine with 4.3, but 4.6 is a great program. just make sure to not get roxio media manager.
    thanks for the tip about roxio...wasn't sure about that-at this point any helpful tips are appreciated since i'm super new to the bb!
    03-22-09 05:06 PM
    if you have a media card, it is easier to just use mass storage mode and drag and drop from the pc to ur bb card.

i personally have never had a problem with roxio - granted it was on 4.2 and it has been awhile since i used it, but i find drag and drop just easier and less hard and less complex to use that MM
    03-22-09 05:16 PM
    I think they are all fine with the exception of 4.7 if you have a curve. Its more designed for the Storm. I use 4.6 without media manager. As Chelsey said its much easier just to enable Mass Storage Mode........
    03-22-09 06:09 PM
    Yeah, what I said

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD