I'm sure there is an easy answer to this, but... I have a couple of upgrade alerts in the upper left corner. I'd like to upgrade both but can't figure out how. When I click, I get screens that don't seem to have a button to upgrade. They both have "Delete" buttons. Can that be the one? I don't want to delete the versions I have now. There's a triangle icon that usually means to go ahead, but nothing happens when I press it. I've tried hard at it, I'm not just missing the button. Am I doing something wrong here??
    02-19-13 07:47 PM
    Well first, welcome to crackberry. Second, we need a bit more information regarding your issue.
    02-19-13 07:58 PM
    Well first, welcome to crackberry. Second, we need a bit more information regarding your issue.
    100% agree with Dean
    ddlax22 and BergerKing like this.
    02-19-13 08:00 PM
    It sounds like you're on a playbook..how long has this been going on?

Btw, awesome username. Are you a chemist?
    02-19-13 08:08 PM
    Welcome. But I think "abit more info" is a slight understatment. Please grace us with more deets
    02-19-13 08:13 PM
    Welcome. But I think "abit more info" is a slight understatment. Please grace us with more deets
    I was putting on my nice face
    So anyways, let it on us!
    02-19-13 08:20 PM
    Sorry, I'm using a Playbook. I'm trying to upgrade PlayEpub Book Reader and Neutron Music Player. I like both, would like to upgrade. Both screens have a triangle icon, like a "Play" button. I would have thought this was the button to upgrade, but nothing happens when I press them. I've also tried pressing the picture and the name of the app. Nothing starts the upgrade. There's a button that says "delete". I'm a bit scared of using it in case it deletes the existing app. How should I handle this?
    02-19-13 09:02 PM
    Tanx! No, not a chemist, Just heavily into science and language:-)
    02-19-13 09:03 PM
    have no experience with PB's. Best Wishes, hope you figure things out!!
    02-19-13 09:12 PM
    Sorry, I'm using a Playbook. I'm trying to upgrade PlayEpub Book Reader and Neutron Music Player. I like both, would like to upgrade. Both screens have a triangle icon, like a "Play" button. I would have thought this was the button to upgrade, but nothing happens when I press them. I've also tried pressing the picture and the name of the app. Nothing starts the upgrade. There's a button that says "delete". I'm a bit scared of using it in case it deletes the existing app. How should I handle this?
    so from what youre saying is that it appears in the top right of your playbook on the main screen saying there are updates available for the application? in which case either touch those and open up blackberry world, and go to my world, then there should be the name of the two applications (or all that have available updates) on the top of your application list. there should be two options. update and delete. chose update. if you only see the delete option, check to be sure you are on wifi and not running over bridge, as it will not let you access blackberry world without a wifi connection.
    02-19-13 09:17 PM
    and i just noticed i can't find my playbook..
    02-19-13 09:18 PM
    Yeah you have to be on wifi. You can't be bridged. I forget every now and then.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-19-13 10:10 PM
    Did I use the word dopey? Sure enough, I had wifi off:-) Now I get the "upgrade" button as well as the delete one. Unfortunately, I'm getting an error message after I enter my password. It is "Error Id: 35005".
    Okay, just looked on BB's website. It gives instructions to clear AppWorld cache. (type "rst" on keyboard) This worked and I'm installing as we speak. Thanks for your help!
    02-23-13 04:48 PM