WeatherBug is cool but it slowed my phone down terribly.... I also missed several calls. As for Viigo, quite possibly the worst application I have ever seen. it brought nothing to the table and I instantly deleted it.
    01-08-09 04:32 PM
    Viigo seems to do fine on my storm. I tried weatherbug, but it crashed my BB everytime on load, so I dumped it.
    01-08-09 04:39 PM
    not saying Viigo crashes my storm I just feel the content on viigo is kinda crappy. Better off using CNN or another news site to get news
    01-08-09 04:47 PM
    Viigo seems to do fine on my storm. I tried weatherbug, but it crashed my BB everytime on load, so I dumped it.
    For me it's the exact opposite. For the couple of weeks I've had it installed, Weatherbug seems to work just fine, but Viigo crashes every time.
    01-08-09 05:23 PM
    i wanted to download this app but then realized that vz navigator has weather update. so i would say not to download it. no need for it. even though the app is nice. good features. but no need for it.
    01-12-09 02:10 PM
    WeatherBug is cool but it slowed my phone down terribly.... I also missed several calls. As for Viigo, quite possibly the worst application I have ever seen. it brought nothing to the table and I instantly deleted it.

Maybe this is why I keep missing calls. When people call me it goes straight to my voicemail half the time.
    01-12-09 02:14 PM
    I love Viigo, BUT there are issue with it that can crash and slowdown your Storm. More so slow it down, as it causes part of the Storm's memory leak. It's otherwise a great news site and RSS aggrigator (is that the word I want), if you know how to use it right you can get it to pull in ANY RSS feed.

Hopefully the next update to Viigo will improve it's use of memory.
    01-12-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD