Cases/skins/totes/holsters/whatever?

I used to use a holster for my old pearl but stopped doing that after about a month or so. It always seemed too tedious. It also took a toll after a while, my pearl practically fell apart. The ring around the trackball was missing, the trackball rarely worked, scratches EVERYWHERE and there was an unbelieveable amount of dust under the screen. I stopped using the sleeve my 8900 came after about a month too and I'm afraid it will share the same fate as my 8100.

Do you guys/ladies protect your blackberry or just use it naked?
    01-25-09 11:04 AM
    I have a Case Mate holster in both black and brown croc-depends on my mood and my purse! LOL
    01-25-09 11:30 AM
    Seidio Hybrid Hardcase with holster...definitely came in handy last night.
    01-25-09 11:31 AM
    Mine wears a screen only BSE and a silicon skin. I also keep it in a Coach wristlet when not in use or charging.
    01-25-09 11:32 AM
    I holster mine, but no skin or anything. I replaced the lens cover, trackball and battery cover on mine for about $20. Looks nice now...
    01-25-09 11:35 AM
    I skin my with a fullbody skin from best skins ever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 12:00 PM
    holster and a skin at all times!
    01-25-09 12:19 PM
    holster and a skin at all times!
    Same here!
    01-25-09 12:28 PM
    Depends on the day. Usually skinned or bare. When it shows wear I go to cnn.cn and order me some new stuff!

01-25-09 12:30 PM
    Since mine is new, I am trying to keep the protector film that comes on it as long as possible. Whenever I throw it in my purse or wristlet I put it in that sleeve it comes with. When I first saw that sleeve I laughed out loud because it looked pathetic, but it is actually pretty perfect! I have been planning on buying the blue skin from this site, but now I am nervous that I won't be able to use that sleeve anymore and the screen, keys, and trackball will be more exposed

01-25-09 12:45 PM
    Left out I got a seidio screen protector on too lol
    01-25-09 12:46 PM
    Screen protector
    Hard rubber case

01-25-09 12:50 PM
    Screen protector
    Hard rubber case

What brand hard rubber case and screen protector?
    01-25-09 01:07 PM
    I use the leather holster that came with my Bold.

When I'm around the house I use the OEM black silicone cover. I especially use this cover while I'm working out at the gym. Fits my needs.
    01-25-09 01:09 PM
    Right now she's in a clear hard case and screen protector. Waiting on a white rubber one. I HATE this hard plastic case. It's hard to get off. I guess it's not too bad now, because I haven't had to pull my battery since upgrading the OS. But I noticed the side where it's silver looks a little scratched. I think from dropping it with the case and the case actually scratched it!!! I try and protect her as best I can though.
    01-25-09 01:16 PM
    There are 4 Blackberries in our house and each is outfitted as follows:

1. ZAGG Screen Protector
    2. Silcone Skin (Blackberry or Cellet)
    3. Seidio Holster

I've found this to be a winning combination.
    01-25-09 01:17 PM
    Honestly I just hold it and put in pocket... The gel skin things just made pocket lint and dust stick inside and everything holds dust and dirt... Phone is going to get messed up in future anyways... so long as you dont drop it (butterfingers) itll last about same amount of time till you upgrade to newer better device. Thats my opinion and look on it. Use it as is... simple and plain
    01-25-09 01:29 PM
    I work at a college and you'd be SURPRISED and SAD to see how beat up the cell phones get! One student lost his STORM! The thing looked like he'd had it for a couple yrs! I was nearly in tears! But some of those kids could care less...dad'll just buy another!
    01-25-09 01:36 PM
    Otterbox Defender....best case for those like me who don't have the time to "baby" a device, and don't have the extra $$ to buy a new one!
    01-25-09 01:57 PM
    At home it is bare for now. Maybe a silicone skin one day. I have a screen protector. When I go out or while at work its holstered in the standard leather holster..
    01-25-09 02:05 PM
    Right now I use a case mate skin
    01-25-09 02:46 PM
    Some days it goes bare, others it goes with a clear case that protects everything except keyboard.
    01-25-09 02:47 PM
    At work... a Seido holster with no skins just a screen protector

At home... Silicone case with a tire tred pattern at the back (I liked the thinker silicone) and the Screen Protector.
    01-25-09 03:04 PM
    Screen protector / Black silicone case. Thats it!
    01-25-09 03:44 PM
    I'm entirely too accident prone to go without a case! My storm is currently wearing her red silicone jacket. Either that or her pink one at all times!
    01-25-09 04:01 PM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD