07-20-10 10:35 AM
30 12
tools
    He can probably get a 9800 if he wants one, just as Mike Lazaridis, probably could have (probably did have) an iphone 4G well in advance of the regular folks.
    PK-interesting observation, I often wondered about this very subject. My question would be why would companies do this sort of thing, share/exchange what is probably beta units amongst themselves? Just asking.
    07-17-10 11:25 PM
    PK-interesting observation, I often wondered about this very subject. My question would be why would companies do this sort of thing, share/exchange what is probably beta units amongst themselves? Just asking.
    I don't think he's talking about sanctioned sharing/exchanging of beta units.
    More likely RIM, Apple and other big companies have the power/money to persuade/bribe insiders to leak the technology to them.
    Technological espionage

Is this unethical? I don't know, but I think it motivates companies to develope their own products faster in order to compete. Which is ultimately good for the consumer
    07-17-10 11:44 PM
    Here's the real question, since you can't get a 9700 on prepay on AT&T, does that mean Jobs has now a lengthy blackberry contract? Does that make him a blackberry user? Lol
    Where exactly did they get those devices from?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-10 03:21 AM
    I have no reason to hold my Tour like that and even when I tried there was little to no effect. Sorry Steve Jobs.
    07-19-10 03:04 PM
    Granted, trying to suffocate your phone may cause it to lose signal.

Personally, I don't attempt to crack the the screen on my BlackBerry when talking or typing on it...

BUT THATS JUST ME OF COURSE..

There could always be the psycho person that's like "I WISH I COULD MAKE MY BLACKBERRY LOSE SIGNAL LIKE THE IPHONE..MAYBE I SHOULD SQUEEZE IT RIDICULOUSLY HARD!!"
    Tried it with storm2. Signal went from 81dB to 75dB no change in bars.
    07-20-10 10:35 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD