I love what I've seen at Blackberry world with the cool keyboard and the time warp camera. I'm sure there's 100 times more innovations in BB10 to come. But what about hardware? Should RIM design some sort of unique phone? I think that the shape of smartphones have to be pretty basic when it's a full touch screen...but how about the material or color that it's made of? I think that a new, unused color or consistency would be great. Like a charcoal color, or a "stone" type of feel ( sort of rough, and rugged)
    Not sure if that would be practical, especially cause it might add weight. But to me, a heavier phone feels alot better quality than a light phone.
    Just a thought
    05-23-12 08:04 PM
    Heavier phones suck,

Unusual colours limit sales potential

in terms of Hardware innovation I would hope they innovate with antenna technology to get better signal strength with less battery drain
    05-23-12 08:10 PM
    Yoox, voted thread starter of the month.
    RoseBud68 and lnichols like this.
    05-23-12 08:25 PM
    Haha I can't tell if that's sarcasm. Thank you if you're serious!!
    05-23-12 08:28 PM
    You have my vote.
    05-23-12 08:31 PM
    Haha I can't tell if that's sarcasm. Thank you if you're serious!!
    LOL a little of both. I do see a lot of threads started by your working mind. Some good ones though.
    05-23-12 08:33 PM
    Must be tough to be innovative with a glass slab of predictable dimensions and screen size.
    05-23-12 08:45 PM
    Haha nice.
    05-23-12 08:45 PM
    Nothing fancy, maybe a pure diamond screen.
    05-23-12 09:03 PM
    Simple changes and features in hardware can catch someone's eye in just as good of a way as something very expensive and complex. I'm not sure if it was expensive or not, but the iPhone 4 and 4s's metal boarder and trim really complete the phone and give it a nice look. It's a simple flat rectangle shape with rounded edges, very uniform, and many people think it's the best looking phone out there. Small change = a huge success.
    05-23-12 09:12 PM
    How about a pointing device? Oh. Never mind.
    05-23-12 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD