Can anyone confirm if the N series has a front facing camera?
    09-27-12 03:16 PM
    All the bb10 phones will.
    Isn't that pretty much a given?
    09-27-12 03:41 PM
    You can see one in the leaked images if you look closely.
    09-27-12 04:54 PM
    You can see one in the leaked images if you look closely.
    Isn't that a Led light and proximty sensor?
    09-27-12 05:33 PM
    that looks to be a LED indicator, who knows though they might surprise us and give us a camera on the front. (not sure it would matter for me because all my friends use iphones therefore we wouldn't be able to use the camera with them anyway) Maybe they will even give us a FaceTime like app where we could use the camera with them.
    09-27-12 05:41 PM
    Oh you could be right. I figure there would be a camera though.
    09-27-12 05:44 PM
    ... Maybe they will even give us a FaceTime like app where we could use the camera with them.
    Well BB10 will have some variant of the PlayBook's Video Chat app, along the lines of FaceTime. It may or may not be incorporated into BBM.
    But it is still BB to BB, maybe even only BB10 to BB10.

I guess only hope for this kind of interaction with your iPhone pals would be a Skype app. (Have NOT heard a Skype app is coming to BB10, just saying.)
    09-27-12 05:54 PM
    Well BB10 will have some variant of the PlayBook's Video Chat app, along the lines of FaceTime. It may or may not be incorporated into BBM.
    But it is still BB to BB, maybe even only BB10 to BB10.

I guess only hope for this kind of interaction with your iPhone pals would be a Skype app. (Have NOT heard a Skype app is coming to BB10, just saying.)
    Yeah i figured a skype app wouldn't be on there for launch. Thats ok I don't think I can make the switch from the iPhone 5 now, coming from a bb its just too sweet and fits me.
    09-27-12 06:01 PM
    It would seem like a really stupid idea to have a front facing camera on the L series but not on the N but knowing RIM they will probably leave the front facing camera off the N series.
    09-27-12 06:01 PM
    Yeah - BB Video Chat from BB to BB, but with the paradigm shift in mobile computing, I'd assume the N would need a front facing camera for web-meeting apps/software, right? Citrix?
    09-27-12 06:04 PM
    Given the newest CB story about video chat, I'd say it's a given that we'll see a camera on the front.
    The leaks are just that, ...leaks. The software reflects the use of a front facing camera.

It'll be there.
    09-27-12 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD