You people have an unrealistic view of apple. that they can never fail. It's idiotic to think that way especially when you don't know what's coming out yet X,'D

Posted via CB10
    Some day, but not anytime soon.

Proud to use a BlackBerry Q10 exclusively!
    08-17-14 03:22 PM
    Apple probably has enough cash to buy half of a continent....

But yes, you are correct, every enterprise can fall, and under normal circumstances, no products live forever.
    But lets assume that Apple fails with the iPhone some day...
    What prevents them to launch the next big thing themselves, or, if they have enough of consumer electronics, to just change the sector alltogether?

Posted via CB10
    What prevented BlackBerry from launching back up even with an amazing OS with huge potential?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 03:35 PM
    Some day, but not anytime soon.

Proud to use a BlackBerry Q10 exclusively!
    You cannot say that though. You don't know what "anytime soon" holds. For all you know Samsung has a new "innovative " product that changes the face of mobile phones. That in itself could make apple fail.

Is it likely? No but you state it like a fact... as if it's out of question. which is ironic because BlackBerry used to be in similar position...then apple came out of nowhere

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 03:37 PM
    There is absolutely NO WAY Apple is not going to hit the ultimate Grand Slam out of the park with this latest iPhone launch. This release addresses the only major hole remaining. The choice of a larger screen to compete with Android phones. The mainstream media will be all over this launch like the coming of the Messiah. You can already see it. Tons of media and famous people are already tweeting, Facebook posting, and blogging about it. As the release date nears, you will see the promotion go into ultra high gear. CNN, Fox, and every other mainstream media source on the planet will go bananas. I expect to see this as the 2014 tech version of Beatlemania.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 03:44 PM
    You cannot say that though. You don't know what "anytime soon" holds. For all you know Samsung has a new "innovative " product that changes the face of mobile phones. That in itself could make apple fail.

Is it likely? No but you state it like a fact... as if it's out of question. which is ironic because BlackBerry used to be in similar position...then apple came out of nowhere

Posted via CB10
    As Judge Judy says "some things just don't make sense". Apple failing soon just doesn't make sense. They have a good sense of their market and understand what people want. But we'll see and we can return to the question next year.

Q10, N5, N10.
    08-17-14 04:18 PM
    Apple came up with an "innovative" product that changed the face of mobile phones, the original iPhone. How long between that and where Blackberry is now?

And the thought of Samsung innovating anything useful is laughable. Amazon and Google are both far more likely to come up with the next hit product. Even Nokia came up with Pureview cameras and Clearblack displays. But comparing any other major tech company with either Apple or Google at the moment is unfair. These two companies are on their own tier.

There is absolutely NO WAY Apple is not going to hit the ultimate Grand Slam out of the park with this latest iPhone launch.
    You're 100% right. The media is going to be hysterical. Even I'm going to be hysterical and I've never even owned an Apple product.
    08-17-14 04:49 PM
    Apple came up with an "innovative" product that changed the face of mobile phones, the original iPhone. How long between that and where Blackberry is now?

And the thought of Samsung innovating anything useful is laughable. Amazon and Google are both far more likely to come up with the next hit product. Even Nokia came up with Pureview cameras and Clearblack displays. But comparing any other major tech company with either Apple or Google at the moment is unfair. These two companies are on their own tier.

You're 100% right. The media is going to be hysterical. Even I'm going to be hysterical and I've never even owned an Apple product.
    BlackBerry was in a league of their own back then smh

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 11:09 PM
    BlackBerry was in a league of their own back then smh

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, and one time the Toronto Maple Leafs actually won Stanley Cups. No, it's true. Check it out on Google. Crazy, eh? I didn't believe it either.

Posted via CB10
    TGR1 likes this.
    08-18-14 06:06 AM
    Yeah, and one time the Toronto Maple Leafs actually won Stanley Cups. No, it's true. Check it out on Google. Crazy, eh? I didn't believe it either.

Posted via CB10
    Well then I think my point is made X,'D

Posted via CB10
    DOCTOREVIL8 likes this.
    08-18-14 06:20 PM
    I think that after the whole picture hack, Apple will have to sell it's customers on the security of it's devices.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    09-02-14 04:58 PM
    I don't think it will make any difference. The vast majority of consumers don't really care that much about security. Although some corporate users may have brief second thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    09-02-14 06:33 PM
    Apple. You'd swear somebody over there sold their soul, with the stuff they get away with.

Charge double for their computers, they still sell.

Ditto their mp3 players.

No sdcard slots in their phones/tablets, so they can charge an extra $100 for 8 more GB of storage.

Changing the charge port on the 5 forcing everyone who upgraded to either replace all their docks/chargers or buy crummy adapters.

They do this stuff because they can, obviously. They're the big dogs and they know their stuff will sell regardless. But it's annoying...I'm glad I'm not an Apple user.

(Shhh, not a word about "No BB10 on the PlayBook mmmmkay?")

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    09-02-14 11:20 PM
    iPhone 6 will sell more in 7 hours then BB10 sold all last year.

I don't like Apple, but this phone will be a huge success.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    09-03-14 01:22 AM
    I think that after the whole picture hack, Apple will have to sell it's customers on the security of it's devices.
    Most customers are more bothered about the quality of the camera on their phone than the security. If the i6 comes with a 4.7 inch screen, 13 mp camera with OIS then they could tell customers that they will sell their pictures for advertisement and it will still break all records. Like every iPhone before it.
    09-03-14 12:06 PM
114 ... 345