been havin trouble wit my 8350i,ALOT!!! so sprint almost always has crappy custermer service(mizz speall) well tonight fellow cracks i tell you that sprint has changed my mind...or they are jus tryin to keep me retained as a cuztomer,they said well sir since you are havin all these issues we are going to give you a 400$ credit and you can either order the same crappy phone or you can pick one out but can not exceed the 400 clamms.so i made a stupid decision i think,and moderators dont kick me off for this,i picked the palm device...i wanted the tour but dang thats high dollar.ima keep my 8350i and turn it into the famous boostpeiceberry,so i need som advice...stupid decision or not??? and since its a palm device does crackterry still show love????hey ill still have boostberry...
    01-12-10 11:05 PM
    As long as you have a phone that works for you that is all that counts.

Some people like Palm devices, some don't. Just give it a fair chance, read the
    manual and drop by the Palm section here if you need help.

Which Palm device are they giving you?
    01-12-10 11:16 PM
    it's for you to decide to decide whether it's a stupid decision or not. If the Palm serves your need ,good. There are lot of forums dedicated to the Palm including one at the Crackberry so you wouldn't have any problem.
    01-13-10 12:28 AM
    Did you get the Pre or the Pixi?
    01-13-10 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD