I have question about casual font for BB. If I set casual font on BB, do my email show up as casual at sender address?

I am worry that casual font might make my email unprofessional.
    02-21-09 09:22 PM
    For email sent from your BB's email/messages program only the words are transmitted. The display font is whatever the recipient sets on his machine, and if you cc to several recipients they will each see their own choice of preferred font.

If you send from a 'webmail' interface using the browser it might get formatted as HTML and your choice of fonts may come through, but you should know if you are doing this.

You could test and prove all of this by sending an email to yourself, then go to your PC and read it
    02-22-09 07:09 AM
    For email sent from your BB's email/messages program only the words are transmitted. The display font is whatever the recipient sets on his machine, and if you cc to several recipients they will each see their own choice of preferred font.

If you send from a 'webmail' interface using the browser it might get formatted as HTML and your choice of fonts may come through, but you should know if you are doing this.

You could test and prove all of this by sending an email to yourself, then go to your PC and read it
    ok thanks for your reply. I test it and it looks normal on PC email account.
    02-22-09 02:24 PM
    thats what I thought also u can send it one way and it will show on the other end as the person set there font to
    02-22-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD